Swap import image without refitting

Posted By Anonymous 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Anonymous
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I would like to suggest the option to swap out the import image (avatar) without needing to refit the model.

I have rendered various versions of a game character from a 3D model to animate in CrazyTalk. I plan to allow the user to select options to "customize" the look of the character, change the skin/hair color, add simple clothing props, etc. The model isn't repositioned, the artwork is nearly identical, but when I import the new image into CrazyTalk I am forced to reposition every fitting point again by hand. I also lose all the eye and teeth settings. Please allow the option to swap out the import image without the need to go through the entire process of setting up and fitting again.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for the feedback. This will be passed to the CrazyTalk team for consideration. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sethbang
sethbang
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Yeah, this is a must-do and kind of an obvious feature. It's an obvious enough feature that the developers of Reallusion Animator thought to include it. See here.
JOHNAVATAR.com
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

That must be on the PC version? I don't see the "Replace Image" button for Mac?
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

JohnAvatar (1/19/2015)
And exactly where is that "Replace Image" button on the CrazyTalk 7 menu's?

CrazyTalk Animator is a different program.

Reading This Topic