CrazyTalk Unity Characters - no sound if loaded from assetBundle

Posted By obstacledelusions 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CrazyTalk Unity Characters - no sound if loaded from assetBundle

Author
obstacledelusions
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)Senior Member (457 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have a couple of characters brought into Unity from CrazyTalk 7, using the interactive plugin, and when I load the characters from an assetBundle, the animations work, but no audio comes out. The characters, and their scripts work fine in the project in which they were originally authored.

It's also worth noting that when I pause the app that has loaded the crazyTalk characters, I get this weird error:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/String.cs:348)
CUnityGUIFunction.ChangeFolderPath (UnityEngine.GameObject[] kCTActors)
A.. (UnityEngine.GameObject[] )
Autorun.DoPlayModeChange ()
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_PlaymodeStateChanged () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/EditorApplication.cs:308)
UnityEditor.Toolbar:OnGUI()

The error only happens when I pause. Not sure what it means, but I really need to get that sound working... I really appreciate any help you guys can give. I wrote up a ticket with Reallusion, but of course, no reply.
Edited
10 Years Ago by obstacledelusions
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 28 minutes ago
If you have contacted Support then you should hear back soon. Support will normally reply within 48 hours Monday to Friday. If you submitted your question over a weekend it will take a little longer to get a reply. Hopefully they will be able to help you resolve the problem quickly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

matt_20150223135840676
matt_20150223135840676
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (8/25/2014)
If you have contacted Support then you should hear back soon. Support will normally reply within 48 hoursMonday to Friday. If you submitted your question over a weekend it will take a little longer to get a reply. Hopefully they will be able to help you resolve the problem quickly.

Would really be better to reply on this forum, that way everyone can benefit from the question being answered. I'm going to have to bother support with the same question myself now...
rebitmusic
rebitmusic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Did you add the 'audio listener' component to your camera ?

Reading This Topic