Profile Picture

Problem with Photoshop 7.0.1 and CTA 1.2

Posted By fblawat 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fblawat
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello,

I have a new issue now with CTA 1.2 Pro. When I try to edit an image from CTA to Photoshop 7.0.1 and I save, the image is not brought back into CTA for me to then update the image I am working on.

For example, I am trying to change an older project I was working on that had a date on the Santa Hat image showing 2011. I need to update that to 2014. I can change the date using Photoshop 7.0.1 and make it show 2014, but when I click Save under Photoshop 7.0.1 it just sits there and CTA does not show the "updated" image.

I have tried Save and also Save as but neither seem to be working. Is there a preference I'm missing somewhere? I already setup CTA to use Photoshop 7 and it pulls up fine for me to edit, but saving the changes do not work.

Edit: I should have mentioned the image is PNG with Alpha.

Thanks.
Edited
10 Years Ago by fblawat
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Do make sure that you are using "Save" not "Save As", and that you are not making any changes to color modes, file formats etc. Also try ensuring that any layers are flattened before using "Save" and see if this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic