Profile Picture

I AM STUPID OR DOES THE NEW LANGUAGE CONVERTER NOT WORK LIKE IT SHOULD

Posted By richard666 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I AM STUPID OR DOES THE NEW LANGUAGE CONVERTER NOT WORK LIKE IT SHOULD...

Author
richard666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Has anyone else had this problem......the TTS service implies you type in say a sentence in English then press Spanish and expect it to convert....but no I cant get it to do this.
im having to go to google translator first then copy and paste the Spanish translation from google. Surely this is not what we are paying for. Having to go to google first is just crazy. Am I doing it wrong or does iClone TTS not include the translation automatically as the advert implies!!!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
richard666 (8/4/2014)
Has anyone else had this problem......the TTS service implies you type in say a sentence in English then press Spanish and expect it to convert....but no I cant get it to do this.
im having to go to google translator first then copy and paste the Spanish translation from google. Surely this is not what we are paying for. Having to go to google first is just crazy. Am I doing it wrong or does iClone TTS not include the translation automatically as the advert implies!!!

I think you may be misunderstanding the purpose of the new text to speech service.

It isn't intended to be translation software from one language to another. Instead you type in the text in your native language and it gets converted into a text to speech file ready for use in say iClone, CrazyTalk Animator or CrazyTalk. Of course if you speak several languages then you can type (or copy and paste) text in in a variety of languages but it won't automatically get converted into any other language.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic