Posted By RealtoReel 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Nuclear
RealtoReel
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
My copy of CTA 1 Pro suddenly WON'T FUNCTION!

I get an error message that reads:

"Assertion failed

Program...
File.\src\RLM.cpp
Line 168
Expression:ret

JIT must be enabled"

(And my installed copy of IClone 4 no longer functions, either!)_
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

my first instinct is that a security software may be the culprit. errors like that are usually the result of a false positive on anti-virus software, or possibly a drive experiencing errors.

iclone and cta just don't stop working when you don't use them, they aren't active TSR type softwares to behave as such.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
RealtoReel (8/3/2014)
My copy of CTA 1 Pro suddenly WON'T FUNCTION!

I get an error message that reads:

"Assertion failed

Program...
File.\src\RLM.cpp
Line 168
Expression:ret

JIT must be enabled"

(And my installed copy of IClone 4 no longer functions, either!)_

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Sounds like there has been a computer issue if both programs are affected. Please try uninstalling and perform a clean install of the latest versions of both titles. You can get the latest full versions from your Member Account after login.

If this does not resolve the problem, please contact Technical Support using the link below. Do ensure you provide your dxdiag.txt file and a screenshot of the error message. They will then be able to help you get up and running again.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

RealtoReel
RealtoReel
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

I suspect the problem is some kind of incompatibility with the latest release of Java...

My disk drives are both functioning healthy, according to my diagnostic utilities. My anti-virus program reports no anomalies.

Now CTA 1 Pro sometimes invokes OK, sometimes not.

BTW, when I tried to update the program with the CTA 1.11 patch for CTA 1 Pro, I got
an error message that said the update was incompatible with my installed copy of CTA 1 Pro--what's up with THAT?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
RealtoReel (8/4/2014)

BTW, when I tried to update the program with the CTA 1.11 patch for CTA 1 Pro, I got
an error message that said the update was incompatible with my installed copy of CTA 1 Pro--what's up with THAT?

The best way to try and resolve any update issues is to uninstall CTA and then download the latest full version from your Member Account. Performing a clean installation of the latest version will often alleviate any nagging issues you may be experiencing.

You can then just go to Help > Check For Update in CTA if you need to load any later patches.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic