Profile Picture

Face Filter Standard files

Posted By BDR715 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BDR715
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have been using FF for a few days now and everything is working fine, except for EXPORT.  I am able to export the files to a flash drive or Windows "My Pictures" but I can't open the files except in FF.  I can't print the files or view the photos (except in FF)  The files have a (.ffproject) extension.  Am I doing something wrong?  What's the point of enhancing a photo if you can't use it? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
BDR715 (7/30/2014)
I have been using FF for a few days now and everything is working fine, except for EXPORT.  I am able to export the files to a flash drive or Windows "My Pictures" but I can't open the files except in FF.  I can't print the files or view the photos (except in FF)  The files have a (.ffproject) extension.  Am I doing something wrong?  What's the point of enhancing a photo if you can't use it? 

If the outputted file is a .ff3project, then you are just saving the project and not exporting an image.

To export an image (JPEG. TIFF) you need to select the "Export" tab and then choose your image export options such as image size and format. Once you do this you will have an exported image and not a project.

To find out more about the export options, please see the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/facefilter/help/FaceFilter3/UserManual/default.html#link_76

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic