CrazyTalk Animator 2 Mac Version History
v2.15 (v2.15.2328.1) released 4th December-14
- Content Downloader v2.0
- Added: Added Content End User License Agreement (EULA) for user viewing on first download.
- Fixed: Allow choose only one product for the cross product content (.iMotion) in Product Version Selection.
- Fixed: Avoiding iClone Motion (.iMotion) installed into CrazyTalk Animator 1.
- Enhanced: Enhanced the stability for the large file while downloading.
- Added: Add "Additional Voices" link in TTS dialog for experience the "TTS On-Demand" service.
- Enhanced: Enhanced the performance in timeline for "Object-related Track".
- Fixed: Scene (.ctScene) not allow picking and applying Render Style.
- Fixed: Fixed the content compatibility for object with layer key (Ex: Hilltop Church pack).
- Fixed: Some CrazyTalk7 script cannot load into CrazyTalk Animator.
- Fixed: Updated embed content “Eyes_04.cteye” for fixing 45 degree messing left eye.
v2.14 (v2.14.2027.1) released 1st September-14
Added: Content Downloader v2.0 released
MAC version included in this update. MAC users can now purchase and install content from the Marketplace.
Users are now able to install iMotions outside of the iClone environment.
Enhanced: Download stability to allow downloads of larger amounts of content.
Enhanced: Installation flow to produce a better installation report.
Fixed: Save project cause possible crash while HD space is low.
Fixed: Fixed the possible crash when continually using undo/redo in Mask Editor.
You can download the 2.14 patch from your Member Account under Patch/Bonus.
v2.13 (v2.13.1921.1) released 22th July-14
Enhanced: Enlarged output resolution in PC 64 bit and MAC, now allows 4K video (3840x2160, 4096x2160) export.
Enhanced: Quick View supported in MAC, now user can preview the content in the MAC Finder with thumbnails.
Fixed: There is no sound after recording a script and previewing it in some MAC environments.
Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, the main view will not update when dragging it between two monitors.
Fixed: When using Retina display with dual monitors, some menus and their sub-menus may inadvertently split.
Fixed: When looping a voice clip in timeline, the sound wave view shows incorrectly.
Fixed: Real-time Vector Render Quality in the Preferences settings resets when program re-opened.
Fixed: When multi-selecting objects with different Z values, edges may be cropped.