I think it would be pretty amazing if Reallusion made a webcam based facial recognition plugin for Unity specifically for game mode facial expressions.
- Users that don't use Unity could still benefit from recording facial animation in iClone
- 3Dxchange pipeline allows the ability to export captured animation for Unity or Maya etc...
- Multi-players in game play see each other's facial expressions ( I know this is development specifically for a completely different system but as a major break through, immersive and potentially widely sought after concept, however it may cover a few years of advertising costs alone due to interest)
- smile or frown as a cartoon, Zombie, soldier, monster etc as you meet or defeat one another!
- potential lip sync to drive your character's mouth movements from sounds or voice over ip etc.
- Perhaps advertised as the new Meet or Defeat Social plugin for games everywhere. (Games and websites Unity Webplayer and WebGL etc)
Our first product "Photorealistic Water And Wave Maker" Store Page Link Wave Maker works for iClone and IRAY but the photorealism is currently rendered with IRAY.
| i7 -4790K 4.0GHz | 32 GB | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB | GTX 970 x4 | Window10 | Zbrush 2018 & Keyshot | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iClone Pro & 3D Exchange Pipeline 7 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu