Profile Picture

Posted By gcshep 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gcshep
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi I have my biker Avatar and I have set in it a pose of sitting on a motorbike and shall be using the same Avatar with the same pose in a later scene however I find when I save my Avatar with this pose in the custom content manager under the Avatar tag and then when I come to reuse this avatar with the pose it has only saved the Avatar and not the pose with it.

The question is are you able to do this and if so could anyone point me in the right direction as to how to carry out this operation.

I have attached an image of the Avatar in the pose.

Best Regards
George
Attachments
Sitting Pose.jpg (156 views, 968.00 KB)
mark
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
If you are using iClone Pro you will need to open the Timeline(with your avatar selected) then click the Motion tab and the Collect Clip tab. In the Collect Clip area drag out a selection with your mouse to include the clip you should see in the Motion area (that's the animation or pose you have created) then Right click on the selection you made in the Collect Clip area and save the selection to your Motion Library...it sounds a bit confusing to read but once you do it it's pretty straight forward...BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Edited
10 Years Ago by mark
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Mark thank you very much for your help it works a treat.

Best Regards

George

Reading This Topic