Voice Script

Posted By gcshep 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gcshep
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Please could anyone help regarding how to save voice script as a .CTS extension and then be able to use it in iClone .
I have looked in the help file could not find anything I see there is a custom folder in the Voice Script tab but I am unable to save it i.e. the plus symbol does high light.
Best Regards
George
vidi
vidi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Please could anyone help regarding how to save voice script as a .CTS extension and then be able to use it in iClone .

You can save CTS files with Crazy Talk 6 , it is a old features.

if you not have CT6, don't worry, actually you have the same features with the below pannel functions in iClone

Edit
I think I have misunderstood first, Sorry

You can save it if you have a Avatar selected . It will store the facial feature from you avatar in this Library . So you can it apply to another avatars as well

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
10 Years Ago by vidi
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thank you very much for the prompt reply I was reading it wrong I thought all actions could be exported from CTA to iClone via the .cts extension.

Best Regards

George

Reading This Topic