PROTOFACTOR Animals install path error

Posted By wires 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wires
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I don't have my content installed in the Reallusion default location, and up to now this has not presented any problems when accessing files - until now.

I purchased the PROTOFACTOR Animal collection - directly from the Content Store and not an overpriced private location in the Marketplace.

Everything installed quite well into the correct folders, and I can access everything from within iClone - almost.

When I right click on an character, eg. Standard Wolf, and select a perform command I get the following error message:

It would appear that the motion path is so firmly embedded in the model that the installed directory cannot be found. The perform commands for every other character, prop etc. look in H:\IC5\Template\iClone 5 Template\iClone Template\Motion\ - my default path. This is the first pack that won't accept a user defined path for files.

It's not really a big deal since I can add the motions manually, and only happens when using the character version of the animals. When I use any of the animals from the props folder the perform commands work as expected.

Just thought I'd mention this in case others run in to the same problem.  

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic