How to Get 100 FREE Animated GIFs

Posted By KaiD 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KaiD
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we're giving away a whole bunch of cool CTA-themed animated GIFs to anyone who downloads or currently uses CrazyTalk Animator 2! The process is super easy, just follow the steps below:

For CrazyTalk Animator Trial Users

1) Download Now
Simply click the button to download CrazyTalk Animator 2.

2) Install the program
After downloading, the program will guide you through a step-by-step installation process.

3) Register to activate
CrazyTalk Animator 2 will be activated once you enter in your Reallusion account information. If you are a new user, you’ll need to register first.

4) Click URL to activate CTA 2
After you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email with an activation URL. Click the link to officially activate CrazyTalk Animator 2.

5) Check your Email
Once you’ve finished installing, you’ll receive an email titled “Quick Tips & Free Resources for Learning CrazyTalk Animator 2”. Click the banner in the BLUE box, and you will received your free bonus gift of 100 Animated GIFs.

For CrazyTalk Animator Purchase User

1) Login to your account
Please go to Reallusion MemberPage & click "Create Account" .If you already have a Reallusion member account, please login directly.

2) Registration, Patch and Bonus
Click the first button to access your Registered Product page.

3) Registered Product page
Find CrazyTalk Animator 2, and click the Patch/Bonus in the More Info column.

4) Bonus downloads
Product Information page will be displayed where you can find the Bonus Pack section for the Animated GIFs. You may click the download link accordingly.

Check out this page for more info!
Edited
10 Years Ago by KaiD
cbyas
cbyas
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What if you already purchased this pack that they're now giving away free?
KaiD
KaiD
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This giveaway is GIFs only, not the actual characters or motions. If you bought the content pack, then you can just as easily make these yourself. Wink
andy.cmh
andy.cmh
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Now, When I installation trial version.
I can't receive "Quick Tips & Free Resources for Learning CrazyTalk Animator 2" title mail.
and can't got animated gif pack....
Edited
10 Years Ago by andy.cmh
digits
digits
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi,
Thanks for these give away GIFs.
1. How can I use them in Crazy Talk2? When I go to import model it only shows .ctactor in the file list. Is there a way I can install them in the actor or animation folder?
2. Where do I find the 3d motion key editor? I've got the latest version 2.12.1811.1 and in the left tool bar it only shows the 2d motion key editor option. Maybe you can refer me to a video tutorial explaining this.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
digits (7/13/2014)
Hi,
Thanks for these give away GIFs.
1. How can I use them in Crazy Talk2? When I go to import model it only shows .ctactor in the file list. Is there a way I can install them in the actor or animation folder?
2. Where do I find the 3d motion key editor? I've got the latest version 2.12.1811.1 and in the left tool bar it only shows the 2d motion key editor option. Maybe you can refer me to a video tutorial explaining this.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Digits,

The 100 Free Animated GIF's are exports from CrazyTalk Animator 2. They are for use in presentations such as PowerPoint, Keynote etc. They are not intended for use in CTA2 itself, although they can be loaded as static props if you wish.

For the 3D Motion Editor, you must be using CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pro or Pipeline versions. This feature isn't available in the Standard version. Which version of CTA2 are you using?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

shan.shenal
shan.shenal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
If you are not receive FREE animated gif files download link then simply send an email to reallusion support desk. They will send the link.

Edited
10 Years Ago by shan.shenal
taichishiu
taichishiu
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I just bought the Traditional Chinese version of crazytalk animator 2, but I can not find the link GIF resource gift,
I wonder which side I can download gif pack ?
bochaliv
bochaliv
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Last Active: 8 Years Ago

how to make a couple of scenes with different backgrounds in the same project ?
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Usually you would create a separate project for each scene. Export the video from each scene and then combine in a video editor for your final result.

You can only have one pre-built "Scene" per project since loading another pre-built "Scene" replaces the previous pre-built "Scene".
If you manually build a scene (by adding one object at  a time) then you make multiple scenes in different areas of the stage.
One problem then becomes managing the various objects for multiple scenes as well as the memory usage.
The biggest issue is when you go back to the beginning and make a change it can cause a ripple effect which means you have to fix everything from that point on to the end of the timeline.
Smaller projects, one project per scene, are the best way to go.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic