Let's Battle

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Intro

This month, let's BATTLE for the contest prizes. Animate anything about battle to join the contest. Choose your excelled battle movie types and show your creativity and present the best battle animation ever!

How to join

1. Find your idea

You can submit anything about “Battle”, so be creative.

2. Get the actors and scenes you need and animate

Once you've decided your battle movie idea, then its time to find the content you need in the Content Store or Marketplace. We also collected lots of useful content for this competition in the Content Store Theme Promotion, inside you might find content for different types of battle content such as sci-fi, fantasy, modern war, and more.

3. Post your submission

Upload your video to an open platform such as YouTube and Vimeo. Then, add a topic with your video link and video name under this forum.

Rules

Period: From 06/19/2014 to 07/18/2014

Submission Deadline: 07/18/2014 (11:59 p.m. EST)

Qualification: Reallusion Members who own iClone EX, Standard, or PRO

Video Length: 1 minute (The longer is acceptable.)

Note:

1. No copyright infringement: music, video, or images.

1. Entrants may submit up to three (3) videos for award consideration.

Prizes

The followings are the award for this contest. Each award winner will win a copy of the coming iClone content pack, Toon Maker 2 (Worth $99.95).

The Funniest Battle

The Most Unfair Battle

The Best Fantasy Battle

The Best Sci-fi Battle

The Best Epic Battle

The Best Battel Character

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
_ _ _

Hi Bruce....

I would really love a crack at the Toon Maker pack.

So, I have something I've hoped would become "live" ever since I saw the Monster Pack.  This is the perfect excuse to create it.

It's probably going to be about three minutes long and in the "Funniest" Category although it infringes "Fantasy" as well.  Wink
Is this too long, 3 minutes. Its just that, the impact it requires needs this duration.

If not, I'll create it anyway because it's a superb iClone promo regardless of its destination.

Armstrong.

iClonia.com           iCloneTutorials.com         iClonia Blog

animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
There should also be an Old West battle category...Tongue

I have just the clip for that! Cool

Question: I will not not have time to create someting new. Can I use an existing clip?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Hi Armstrong,

A 3-minute video is okay.

Since the period of this contest is not very long, we set the suggested video length to 1 minute so that participants can focus on presenting the battle itself rather than telling a long story. However, longer video is welcomed, and we're expecting your one. BigGrin

Armstrong (6/19/2014)
_ _ _

Hi Bruce....

I would really love a crack at the Toon Maker pack.

So, I have something I've hoped would become "live" ever since I saw the Monster Pack.  This is the perfect excuse to create it.

It's probably going to be about three minutes long and in the "Funniest" Category although it infringes "Fantasy" as well.  Wink
Is this too long, 3 minutes. Its just that, the impact it requires needs this duration.

If not, I'll create it anyway because it's a superb iClone promo regardless of its destination.

Armstrong.

iClonia.com           iCloneTutorials.com         iClonia Blog

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well...it's a good idea for West Battle category. Maybe we can have a western theme contest next time. Thank you for your suggestsiom. Smile And an existing video clip is welcomed.

animagic (6/20/2014)
There should also be an Old West battle category...Tongue

I have just the clip for that! Cool

Question: I will not not have time to create someting new. Can I use an existing clip?

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
-entry posted-

Edited
10 Years Ago by Armstrong

Reading This Topic