Profile Picture

Why don't I have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline?

Posted By WingHeadAvengerMedia 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Why don't I have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline?

Author
WingHeadAvengerMedia
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)Veteran Member (642 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi, everyone. I'm a newby to iclone so I am hoping that I'm just overlooking something but if I am I don't know what it is. I have searched the internet, watched videos on Youtube and tried my best to figure out WHY I don't have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline. I have Iclone 5 and would like to save some of the movements that I have edited to use in later videos. Since I can't add the motions to my library without the 'Collect Clips' button I have no way of doing this. Can someone please explain to me why I might not have this?

Thank you.

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
WingHeadAvengerMedia (5/22/2014)
Hi, everyone. I'm a newby to iclone so I am hoping that I'm just overlooking something but if I am I don't know what it is. I have searched the internet, watched videos on Youtube and tried my best to figure out WHY I don't have a 'Collect Clips' button on my timeline. I have Iclone 5 and would like to save some of the movements that I have edited to use in later videos. Since I can't add the motions to my library without the 'Collect Clips' button I have no way of doing this. Can someone please explain to me why I might not have this?

Thank you.

It could depend on the version you have. http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_matrix.aspx

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
WingHeadAvengerMedia (5/22/2014)

Thank you.

As Cricky mentioned, if you have iClone5 Standard then you won't have the "Collect Clip" function, but if you have the Pro version then you will have it.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic