Profile Picture

Saving

Posted By zavoodi 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
zavoodi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)Senior Member (266 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (9/30/2015)

I think this may hold the record for the longest time to reply (almost a year) but thanks for getting back to us. Wink

Again with the thinly veiled hostility.

I would advise the same thing for any software. If a power outage or hardware issue occurs in the middle of working on a project you could lose everything. Why would you want to take a risk of losing all your hard work?

Thus my repeated use of Command-S, which is the *typical* method for saving work over time. That your software doesn't support Command-S guarantees that a power outage or hardware issue occurring in the middle of working on a project will cause such a loss. THAT was my point.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
zavoodi (9/30/2015)
Peter (RL) (9/30/2015)

I think this may hold the record for the longest time to reply (almost a year) but thanks for getting back to us. Wink

Again with the thinly veiled hostility.

Did you not see the wink emoticon at the end of that sentence? It was simply a light hearted comment. Crazy

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic