Masking brush not holding lipstick?

Posted By gmccurdy 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gmccurdy
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I was trying to use the brush in the Masking Tools window to add some lipstick to an area missed. I could brush it red, the spinning clock would run like it was working, then the red mask I painted disappeared and the lipstick is not applied.

Is this a bug with the masking brush, or some other way to make the brush work?

Tia.

GM
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Hi GM,

The lip area is defined by the fitting tools. If you find you need to redefine the area for the lips you should go back to the "Fitting" tab and make adjustments to overall size there. The masking tool for lips only affects inside the area setup during fitting.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic