Let´s talk about pain!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Description:

I am a trained physiotherapist with a BA in physiotherapy and I have a great interest in innovation and welfare technology. In my work with sick citizens I have experienced that it can be difficult to communicate a health message in a meaningful and understandable way so that the citizens can be motivated to get a better life by doing something her-/himself In the light of that I have developed my idea of "Animated Facilitation." My aim is to make theory more simple and learning more amusing. In the process I recently became aware of CrazyTalk Animator 2. So this animation film is my first attempt to use the idea of "Animated Facilitation" in connection with CrazyTalk Animator 2. My aim with the film is to explain the source of the pain and the awareness in the brain. Notice that the theory is simplified, but the meaning is correct Enjoy yourself! Anders Rosgaard Mail@Cognito.dk

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic