Issues with Character Puppeting

Posted By xavr's 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
xavr's
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)Veteran Member (541 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello Guys,

Issue One:
I tried puppeting a Batman character I found off the web but after all that joint settings, the quality of the image dropped drastically at the clean-up stage. The image was decent quality like 800px, fearing the software preferred working with vector imports I traced over the image and tried the whole puppeting steps and the image quality still blurs despite it being a vector image. To rectify, I went over to the preference settings and ensure 'Maximum Image Import Size' was set to the maximum which was 8 Million Pixel and 'Max real-time Map size' to 1024 x 1024. That didn't helped.

Issue Two:
The feet of the character were strangely angled which I tried rotating at the composer mode with the transform tool but it just keeps on resetting back to the default odd position.

Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly and sincerely appreciated! =)

Regards,
Xav
Attachments
1.jpg (613 views, 257.00 KB)
2.jpg (665 views, 352.00 KB)
3.jpg (655 views, 324.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by xavr's

Reading This Topic