G2 Power Tools Vol.2 - Mega Presenter Release

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
The G2 Power Tools Vol. 2 - Mega Presenter content pack is a polished new collection of Character, Scene, Animation and Special Effects pack ideal for on-the-run presenters and companies. Turn your PowerPoint presentations into awesome animated shows with all these customizable assets that can be used as they are, or in combination with other packs.

http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/CTA2_G2PowerTools_V2/default.aspx

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

macbodd
macbodd
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
this could not have come at a better time. Ive been trying to create some keyframe animations for a few of the things in this pack and only getting more furstrated! I think you savbed me about 10 hours of work with the new props and motions. Brilliant!
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm curious, with most of the props being Presentation type props, and the marketing this pack as the Presentation pack, is RL targeting CTA more for business presentations as opposed to an animation tool?
etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
wizaerd (4/26/2014)
I'm curious, with most of the props being Presentation type props, and the marketing this pack as the Presentation pack, is RL targeting CTA more for business presentations as opposed to an animation tool?

Quite likely since low cost business presentation videos are in high demand and have been for the last couple of years.

I'm very appreciative of both G2 Power Tool packs for their business content since I make a living from creating business explainer videos. Hopefully there are future Power Tool packs planed for other themes though. You can get too much of one theme.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
wizaerd (4/26/2014)

CTA2 is a 2D Animation Studio which can be used for a multitude of different projects. It's not really targeted for any one particular area. Volume 1 was for general character customization, Volume 2 presentation and Volume 3... well we will have to wait and see.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic