Profile Picture

National Television Commercial created in Crazy Talk Animator Pro (1 of 2)

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

National Television Commercial created in Crazy Talk Animator Pro (1...

Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Description:

I was lucky enough to get a chance to work on this project for a national television network in Canada. I created a 60, 30, and 15-second spot in under 40 hours using Crazy Talk Animator Pro. The final edit for the spots were done in a professional Avid suite. It was a fun project to work on, and I even provided the voice of the announcer. The big challenge in doing a project like this is making sure that it looks good on HD television. I've learned quite a few tricks along the way to achieve this type of quality. I even came up with a template that I use to make sure that the projects are SD and HD title safe (TV ready). I can't wait to start working on my next project! Thanks again Reallusion for making such great products!

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic