Markers on the timeline

Posted By Mabou2 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mabou2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)Veteran Member (934 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi there...
FYI: I love CT7.
Never have I wanted to see the words "Add Marker" more. Being able to add markers to the timeline would be fairly simple for you to implement, and would dramatically improve the workflow, especially on longer projects or music video.

For example, I am working on a music video and the chorus is repeated about a 30 times with about four subtly different versions of lyric. It would be so great to mark the beginning of each chorus so I can easily copy and paste the triggers. As it stands right now, I need to listen to the song over and over and over again to find the differences from one chorus to the next.

Bottom line... since you enable timeline editing, one of the most basic, expected, and important tools are markers. If the PRO version of CT7 had markers, I would have upgraded in a heartbeat. It is THAT important.

Thanks so much for your consideration.
Matt

Matthew Abourezk
Director & Photographer
Talkingbox DMG, Inc.
www.talkingbox.tv
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi Matt.. Thanks for the feedback. This will be reviewed by the CrazyTalk team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic