Profile Picture

Indian Love Call by Blue and The Blinks (Animated Parody)

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Indian Love Call by Blue and The Blinks (Animated Parody)

Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Description:

Spring has sprung and the birds are all doing their thing. Singing and calling to each other and getting ready to nest. My husband and I love watching the birds but we seem to have one that cannot find a mate. He has been calling and doing his little dance for over two weeks now and just can't seem to hit his mark. LOL. We call him "Romeo" and watch daily to see if he has got a mate for his home in the new birdhouse we put up this season. This is what inspired this little video. Hope you like it because I sure had fun making it. Motion graphics: Memories in Motions Productions and Videohive.net Birdhouse .png: Memories in Motion Productions (my backyard) Cartoon Characters and animation composed by Memories In Motion Productions using Crazy Talk Pro 7. Music: Ray Stevens "Indian Love Call" (No copyright intended. For entertainment purposes only}

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic