Create a Poster for any Blockbuster Movie Announcement

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Intro

The Oscar’s 2014 are over, but Reallusion is still in full blockbuster mode and would like to invite you to do something interesting for your favorite movies.

From March 27th to April 18th, recreate your favorite movie poster with iClone and you'll have the chance to win up to $300 worth of DA points!

How to Join

1. Choose a Movie Theme

Choose a movie poster you want to create. Simply search on the internet with the keyword “Movie Poster”, and you'll find tons of inspiration!

2.Get the Actors and Scenes you need

Once you've decided the theme, then its time to find the content you need in the Content Store or Marketplace. We also collected lots of useful content for this competition in the Marketplace Theme Page, inside you might find content for different movie types such as action, sci-fi, old fashioned, fantasy, epic and more.

3.Create your Movie Poster

When you are producing the materials for your Movie Poster tribute, please remember that you can't directly use the original images (or parts of the image) to design the poster. You have to create the character and the scene inside iClone. And you should change the movie title a little bit in order to avoid any unnecessary copyright issues. Your creation should be able to reveal which movie you are using as your guide and at the same time express your own creativity!

4. Create a “How to” Video

To earn extra points, you might choose to produce a short video showing people how you used content to create your movie poster.

5. Post your Submission

To submit your work, add a topic under this forum with the required info. Please CLICK HERE to watch the example.

Rules

Period: From 03/27/2014 to 04/18/2014

Submission Deadline: 04/18/2014 (11:59 p.m. EST)

Qualification: Reallusion Members who own iClone EX, Standard, or PRO

Submission Requirements:

- Add a topic in this forum with the following items:

• 1 JPG file (the poster or stage photo image at least 640*480 or 480*360)
  • Required Description (refer to the example)
  • 1 YouTube video link (optional; the title and tag must contain the keyword “iClone Movie Poster” )

Note:

• No original poster or movie images are to be included.
  • The image should be recreated with Reallusion products.
  • No copyright infringement: music, video, or images. 
  • Entrants may submit up to three (3) images for award consideration.

Grading

• Similarity with the movie (30%)
  • Design Quality (30%)
  • Creativity (30%)
  • How to Video (10%)

Prizes

Reallusion will select the Top 5 winners to win DA points valued up to US$300.

Top1 – 30,000 DA Points

Top2 –20,000 DA Points

Top3 – 10,000 DA Points

Top 4~7 – 5000 DA Points

Know more about DA Points

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Sounds like fun! Can I make things that are not in either store?

And how much can we modify things like textures, dimensions, etc?
Edited
10 Years Ago by rampa
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

rampa (3/26/2014)
Sounds like fun! Can I make things that are not in either store?

And how much can we modify things like textures, dimensions, etc?

Yes, you can use content that is not in the Marketplace Theme page. We just collect some useful content for you to use it or not.

You can modify content as you want! Just remember to be creative with your poster creationSmile.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

hcameron90
hcameron90
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Can we submit two images or we can only submit one?
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hcameron90 (3/27/2014)
Can we submit two images or we can only submit one?

Yes. Each entrant may submit up to three (3) images for award consideration.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

joel.lovell
joel.lovell
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Is post work allowed?
tantographics
tantographics
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have a couple of ideas in mind.  I already own some content and found other content in the marketplace.  However, to complete the image, can I use characters from Poser to finish the image. Postwork therefore, would be required.
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

softwind (3/29/2014)
I have a couple of ideas in mind.  I already own some content and found other content in the marketplace.  However, to complete the image, can I use characters from Poser to finish the image. Postwork therefore, would be required.

Postwork is allowed! You can use Poser characters to finish the image. However, the poster should include at least one iClone content or character. If you import a Poser character into iClone to finish the poster, then we suggest you can also make a quick How-to video to share the skills to the community and win your extra points in this competition.Smile

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

hcameron90
hcameron90
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I'm doing an iron man poster. If I download an iron man .fbx avatar from a 3d site and import and export it through 3d exchange. Will I be able to use it or will that count against me.

Reading This Topic