A Farewell Tribute to Mike Aparicio - Apparition

Posted By Alley 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Alley
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
As Peter has already announced, Mike lost his battle with cancer on March 23.  He was my partner in creativity but more than that, he was my friend.  He was generous, funny, talented, loyal and smart but it was his beautiful spirit that I will miss the most.  Even in his darkest moments, he still was uplifting, optimistic and patient with me.

Some of you did not see that side but I am glad that I did.  He brought a unique perspective that wasn't always popular, but noone can deny that he spoke what he felt and he was true to his convictions.     

My heart is broken today.

I made this little video as a tribute.  He sent me the music a few months ago....music was his passion, even more than iClone and he has composed some great stuff.  And yes, that is him singing.

Alley

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
From the pictures in the video, he looks to have had a full and happy life.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
10 Years Ago by bluemidget666
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
he actually inspired me to use the vocaloid. wish i would have known he was that passionate about music, i would have loved to have helped him. Mike was a very passionate visionary, i use to enjoy watching his latest inventions - like the bending highway, the flowcloth nun - that was brilliant.

I am going to miss debating him, i had some of the biggest smiles discussing 3DS max with him. I'm part of a religious debate forum, and you would never imagine by how we go at each other, how close we really are.

RIP Mike, you left too soon bro.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Very nicely done Alley. What else can I say...
mark
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
So sorry to hear of Mike's passing. My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

We've lost a great friend of the iClone community!

God Bless you Mike.
mp

P.S. A great video tribute Alley! SUPER!

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Edited
10 Years Ago by mark
warlord720
warlord720
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Well done indeed Alley. Mike A will be missed and so will his creations and superior talent. A terrible blow to the iClone community.

--------------------------------------------------
I LIVE to anymate, irritate and machinamate. Not necessarily in that order.

Teviniii
Teviniii
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Oh, no. Alley, this really saddens me - and what a touching video (I never knew he sang and wrote music). I've been off the scene for awhile - I had no idea he was even ill.

From the start, he was very supportive of my little work - and what a personality and sense of humor he had!!!!! His INGENUITY with iClone and his PASSION for animation will be difficult to forget.

Condolences to his family.
GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Mike (Apparition) taught me more about rigging than I could have ever worked out on my own.

His talent was overflowing, he was a creative soul in many genres.

My heart is heavy for his collaborator, Alley, for his wife & family, and for all of his friends. Though the pain and grief lessen over time, the empty space left by such a loss is never really refilled.

I take comfort in my belief that Mike now lives pain free in a beautiful place where he can share his creativity with beings of a much higher power.... I pray his family & friends can find some solace....

Us lowly folks here on the earth have lost a wonderful, gifted person.... and the heavens have gained an awesome addition to their ranks....

with deepest sympathy for those left behind,
Granny J

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Thank you for the beautiful tribute, Alley.

I wish I'd gotten to know him better.

Rest in peace, Mike.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
A moving tribute, Alley. Thanks for sharing. A great talent has left us...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic