01 Business Avatars Volume 1

Posted By Peter (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago

Business Avatars Vol.1

To present your business and branded services in the best way possible, you need realistic, trustworthy human avatars. This pack was created to provide you with a full set of professional-looking characters. These virtual representatives include both males and females from high-resolution photo images and artistically crafted illustration styles, which are perfect for all sorts of web design scenarios.

In addition, male and female avatars also include corresponding idle and talking motions which are optimized to give genuine and enthusiastic performances for broadcasting, presenting, and online customer service.

For CrazyTalk 7.3 and above. Please click the image above to visit the product page.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Peter you said:
In addition, male and female avatars also include corresponding idle and talking motions which are optimized to give genuine and enthusiastic performances for broadcasting, presenting, and online customer service.

Are you saying, this pack provides better quality than we can currently produce with CT 7.3 Pro?

I have all the animation packs I thought were available, which I bought when I got the CT.

If so, are better tools included within the pack for better production...or they are built into the avatars?

I'm curious, is there alot of demand for CT cartoon characters?

I never use them I don't see the value for all the CT toolkit with cartoon faces. Realistic cartoons seems like a doing something strange with cartoons when people don't expect lifelike performance from the quality of cartoon characters in this pack.

When using iclone and humanoid quality characters, then you go further for realism and quality of motions. That is understandable.

2d cartoons with high quality motions seems a bit over the top.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

rampart (3/12/2014)
Peter you said:

Are you saying, this pack provides better quality than we can currently produce with CT 7.3 Pro?

I have all the animation packs I thought were available, which I bought when I got the CT.

If so, are better tools included within the pack for better production...or they are built into the avatars?

I never use them I don't see the value for all the CT toolkit with cartoon faces. Realistic cartoons seems like a doing something strange with cartoons when people don't expect lifelike performance from the quality of cartoon characters in this pack.

When using iclone and humanoid quality characters, then you go further for realism and quality of motions. That is understandable.

Hi Rampart,

The pack itself doesn't add any new functionality to CrazyTalk 7.3 but the contents included certainly showcase another side to CT7 away from the more comic like default characters.

The pack includes 10 ultra realistic photo based characters and 10 illustrated characters (5 male, 5 female) in a business style. As well as the models the pack also includes fabulously realistic idle motions as well as performance motions for a variety of different scenarios.

If you want to present a more lifelike business approach to your CT7 videos then this is the pack for you. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wmesser18
wmesser18
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Looking forward to Vol 2
Micrologus1
Micrologus1
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Does it work in CrazyTalk7 or only in CrazyTalk7 Pro?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Micrologus1 (6/20/2014)
Does it work in CrazyTalk7 or only in CrazyTalk7 Pro?

The Business Avatars work in both CrazyTalk 7 Standard and Pro. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

maxqreal
maxqreal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

rampart (3/12/2014)
Peter you said:

maxqreal
maxqreal
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Crazy talk crashes many many times per day during the rendering process the program stops. But it crashes everytime at 100% when I use a character from the Business Avatars Vol.1 which I recently purchased

I just tried to render a video which uses a character from the Business Avatars Vol.1. The video had 14900 frames and I tried to render it as a MP4 1284 by 720, quality 6. This attempt crashed at lease 10 times with different audio file and size.

I have 2 computer and and a Laptop. The computers are core I5 Processor, 6GB DDR3 memory, the graphic card is NVIDIA Geforce GT520 1GB with windows 7. The labtop is new and faster it is a core I7. with windows 8.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

maxqreal (12/9/2014)

Crazy talk crashes many many times per day during the rendering process the program stops. But it crashes everytime at 100% when I use a character from the Business Avatars Vol.1 which I recently purchased

I just tried to render a video which uses a character from the Business Avatars Vol.1. The video had 14900 frames and I tried to render it as a MP4 1284 by 720, quality 6. This attempt crashed at lease 10 times with different audio file and size.

I have 2 computer and and a Laptop. The computers are core I5 Processor, 6GB DDR3 memory, the graphic card is NVIDIA Geforce GT520 1GB with windows 7. The labtop is new and faster it is a core I7. with windows 8.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having.

Most issues like these are caused by outdated graphics drivers. I would advise checking with Nvidia to see if newer graphics drivers are available. If there are this may well resolve the problem.

Also do ensure you are using the latest version of CrazyTalk 7 which is 7.32. You can check this in CT7 by selecting Help > Check For Update.

If you still encounter problems are checking the above, please do contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

pattiisom
pattiisom
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I installed this but I don't see the avatars anywhere in my Crazytalk Pro interface. Where can I find them so I can use them?

Reading This Topic