Introducing Puppet Producer

Posted By Ibis Fernandez 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
General OverView Video

BTW: I just wanted to point out that the plugin is cross platform. So if you or your team works on macs, even though there is technically no Mac version of CTA. You can still use the plugin in your Mac version of Flash to create and rig up your puppets using the Mac version of Flash.

NOTE: Users of Flash CS6 or below, to access the plugin, you'll need to access it from Window > other Panels

Flash CC users, access it from Window > Extensions

I created this plugin as a result of the frustrations I encountered while creating my first custom G2 character for use in CTA2.

In short it lets you breeze past the tedious and monotonous technical process of dealing with the FLA template or excel spreadsheet that Reallusion provided. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just felt the process was just way too cumbersome. I wanted to be able to focus on the creative aspect of character design and deal as little as possible with the technical aspect of the rigging process.

I'm releasing officially at $74.95 but you guys will get it for $49.95 with the promo code "FunnyValentine2014".

Trust me it's peanuts compared to to the amount of time and money you're going to save. Heck I spent about that much on the G2 powertools and I don't think I'll ever actually use it hahahaha. Anyhee, in appreciation for all the support I've received I'm providing an coupon code but its only going to be active for the month of February.

So if you wanna support my efforts, take advantage of the discount code (FunnyValentine2014) and pass the word around. I will be releasing a new update in March with a more streamline user Interface and perhaps more usability functions.

https://toontitan.com/item/puppet-producer

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ibis Fernandez
UglyBaby
UglyBaby
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Umm, is there supposed to be audio? Will this work with all the instances of facial features as well, including all the poses?
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Yes the video has audio. Maybe check your audio settings on your machine.

Yes it supports all body parts including the face and the nested items such as the various eyes, hands, eyebrows, noses and so on.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Hi Toon titan....I just bought it got the invoice but where is the download? I thought I would be directed to a download of the plug in...is it coming by post?Smile

...or have I missed a link where I download it?

niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

ok...just found the download link and downloaded itSmile
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

have installed it but dont see it when I click...windows..extensions... what am I not doing?

adobe extension manager 6 says its enabled and customised set is showing...?

AnimatFolks
AnimatFolks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)Senior Member (340 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Toon Titan.
Extraordinary Plugin. Congratulations!!!
Is there any form of payment other than PayPal?
Thanks.
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ive decided I don't have a clue how to plug in the plug in (or any plug in) its my first time trying to use a plug in...how do I get flash to plug in to the plug in...anyone?
RicksWorks
RicksWorks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have never added extensions or plugins to Flash, After Effects and Premier...easy. Flash I'm not so sure, but I did find this article on adding native Flash extensions: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/using-ane-in-flash.html

Perhaps it can be added using the Adobe Extension Manager. Flash doesn't have a plugin folder as far as I can see, so it may have to be added this way or using Actionscript.

I did notice in the video that to get to the extension, he went to: Window / Extensions

Hope this helps.

Rick Owens

Edited
10 Years Ago by RicksWorks
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for that Rick but I got so far with that how to and drew a blank....

whenever I press windows, extensions, on flash it fails to show up....I know Im doing something wrong...just don't know what

Reading This Topic