Profile Picture

Showcase your CrazyTalk Animator work here!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
lgchurchofchrist
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
This is a video I put together using the buddy pack mainly, but I also created some of my own props and scenes. Some will probably not like message of the video, but I am ok with that.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out especially since this was my first animation I have made. Parts of it were pain, other parts were pretty easy. The main issues I had is that some of the transitions between the built in animation do not flow that well and you have to do your best to add in extra key frames to make the transition smoother. Trying to move things around manually was a bit awkward for me, but I am starting to get better at it. 

Cougan Collins
toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Excellent Video Cougan!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

lgchurchofchrist
lgchurchofchrist
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks!

Cougan Collins
riyadhen
riyadhen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello there, 

Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I need help. As I am looking for a freelance animator to develop graphics and animations for a 2D animation. Candidate should have an excellent grip on artwork and animation. And must be able to create the animation and character from scratch.  Few points are given below to make things bit clear:

•   Few ‘characters’– cartoon like persons (I will provide you the available assets later)
•   Having few interaction and having lots of conversation with other characters. Characters can move, walk, talk and sit in front of each other and have a cup of tea, that’s the maximum animation to do in a whole, few scene could be exceptional though. 
•   Screen zooms in to clearly show the character talking and moving.
•   The full animation will not exceed 30 minutes.
•   You don’t need to create voice over/ sound work. You just create the animation using script and you can understand from the script that how much a character needs to talk/interact, after that we will create the voice over from in later.

Giving an example: https://goo.gl/qKHR3H
We can provide more info if/when needed, but would you be able to give any examples of animation you have created that’s similar or comparable? 
So what best can you do and how much time you will take for this with my budget of 2500USD?
You can send me questions by mailing: riyadhen@live.com. Please embed "Crazy Talk animator" in the subject line.
Edited
9 Years Ago by riyadhen
Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Hi community,
here's my CrazyTalk Animator Video 

https://www.youtube.com/user/gerskey       
Peace
                                                         Gerskey                                                         

exobnkr
exobnkr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)

Hi everybody !
Here is second animation with CTA 1.
And a little question : does anyone know how to have a background less blurry than it is here ? I tried different resolution but it is always to blurry.
Thanks n rgds,
exobnkr
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
In the preferences section, there should be an option for System Settings... Perhaps take a look there?  (I don;t know if this will help or not, but it's the first place I'd check)

http://manual.reallusion.com/CrazyTalk_Animator_2/ENU/Pipeline/10_Preference/System_Section.htm

exobnkr
exobnkr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)

wizaerd (10/16/2015)
In the preferences section, there should be an option for System Settings... Perhaps take a look there?  (I don;t know if this will help or not, but it's the first place I'd check)

http://manual.reallusion.com/CrazyTalk_Animator_2/ENU/Pipeline/10_Preference/System_Section.htm

Thanks for your help, i will try in another animation.
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Rgbii, I love the little Buddy dude swimming face down in the pool. Your animation made me laugh. Great job.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
slideonsteel
slideonsteel
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Experimenting with CrazyTalk Animator 2.

Edited
9 Years Ago by slideonsteel

Reading This Topic