Profile Picture

How to trim my project in crazytalk animator pro??

Posted By westby_andrea 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
westby_andrea
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)Veteran Member (785 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Everytime I delete a frame, or delete the data, all my work (after the part I want deleted) goes to the center of the project screen, it just messes everything up.

All I want to do is "TRIM".... Just completely delete the first 25seconds of my movie. I am new to this program, deleting frame and data keep making my whole project messed up after it "deletes"

Please help!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
The first frame holds the initial position of an object (i.e. prop or character).
If you delete the first frame then the objects will move to the next Transform position they were moved to or will revert back to the initial (0,0) position if none.

The thing to do before you delete any frames is first ungroup any of the pre-defined motions for each character.
Then for EACH object on the stage, in the frame just after the last one to be deleted:
1) Create a key on the Transform track, and
2) Create an Absolute key using the Motion Key Editor

Then you should be able to delete the frames (using Project Collect Clip) without the characters and props moving about.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic