Profile Picture

Can't record more than 0.43 sec or so!

Posted By micheltournay 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
micheltournay
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hello everyone!

I'm new here...first timer...yep!

Was able to download the crazy talk program, the christmas gift and the bonus

Couldn't install the 2 patches,,,the ct720 and the ct 730 patch enu
It says that it cant find crazy talk on my computer?

Then when i try to put a voice for my picture, i click the red button and it stops recording after only half a second or so!

Deleted the program and redownloaded a second time...still no recording possible

Am i doing something wrong or is it a small known bug?

Help!

Working on my wedding video...and boy are they gonna flip out to see themselves saying stuff like what we can do with this thing here!

Thanks for your time and help!

Michel
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Michel,

If you are having trouble updating your software I would advise uninstalling CT7 and then download and install the latest full version from your Member Account (or from the Apple Mac Store if you purchased from there). This will reduce or eliminate any patching to get the latest version.

Once you have the latest version installed please check to see if you still encounter any problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

micheltournay
micheltournay
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi there!

Did the uninstall, re downloaded just the main program ( no xmas bonus or any other patches)

So with the version 7.3.22.15.1. The latest version for my mac version OS 10.6.8

Opened a picture adjusted the face lines and tried to record from internal mic and pushed the red button and it automatically stops after 0.43 sec or so after many tries

It does record the 1/2 sec of audio i do,,,, i can hear it

Help!

Michel
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Michel,

Please first make sure that you haven't accidently shortened the length of your project. Make sure that the red triangle indicators are not set close together. You can also open the Time Setting Panel and make sure your project is not set to be just a few frames (see below).

If this is not the problem, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further on this issue. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic