Character Pipeline Production

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I feel the Custom character template White Paper (for DrawPlus at least) is very comprehensive and does a great job of explaining the process of creating and importing your own characters.

Sure the process takes quite some time and could use some streamlining but ultimately it produces very versatile characters that are a breeze to create some very complex motions for in minutes.

As much as it'll be nice to have custom character video tutorials eventually there's no real need to sit around waiting for them.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
at the end of the day the pipeline cta2 is the more expensive cta2 item and has no video tutorial some several weeks after its release...it was promised but didn't materialise
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
clearing up my last post I was of course referring to the character template video and a post from Kaid.. just in case anyone was confused.. sorry if I wasn't clear. Smile Also have to say I'm not angry or anything just think its overdue

Posted by Kaid 1/15/2014

I'm currently working on a tutorial for using the Flash template for character creation, however it might be a week or two until we finalize it.

InfoCentral
InfoCentral
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What is the status of the video on creating a character in draw plus?
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi all,

I've updated all the related character pipeline tutorials to the original post. Please check out the post! We hope these tutorials will help!!Smile

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

lamar002
lamar002
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
im having trouble opening the dummy template in drawplus.... it is a swf file and drawplus x5 can not open swf files. on line it said the dummy template was .dap file i think anyway how do i open it and what is white paper? im using pipe line bth
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
There are two different template files, one for flash (.fla, .swf) and one for Drawplus (.dpa)

Check you user account, there should be two different downloads, one for flash and one for DP.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

lamar002
lamar002
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Well I have not been able to get the pipeline white paper to import correctly using draw plus... I was a little shocked at all the steps needed to get it to work. I think I should have gone with iclone instead... after naming all of the parts they just wont show up in crazy talk.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I've used the DP template with success.

Are you naming each group with the correct capitalization? Case is important in the names.

What are the issues?

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

actxc
actxc
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,
may be I am a little late to learn GTA2 Pipe - but I think it might be still worth doing so. (Ibought it early bunt
I am looking for the original thread you are referring to.
May be there is some better introduction some where else?

I tried to just output the DrawPlus template with X6.
It imports without errors, but the forearms and the lower torso is missing.

How can I use the template correctly, if the template it self has this problem?

May be a typo? Is there a list with the absolute correct writing and spelling of the names?

Reading This Topic