Can not export wav file load error PROJECT DUE in couple hours

Posted By alison26 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can not export wav file load error PROJECT DUE in couple hours

Author
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I am trying to export my project adn any format I use it says WAV load file error.  I have two parts to the project and the second part exported with no prolem.  The first part is 27000 frames with a lot of TTS and barely any movement.  Help
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi alison,

Welcome to the forum! BigGrin

first thing that comes to mind is to make sure that you have a 16 bit 44k wav file - If it's anything other than that you can use a free software like audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ to convert it to a compatible format. Even though it's wav - wav can come in a variety of non standard flavors that are not compatible with most programs.

Cheers!

Edited
11 Years Ago by planetstardragon
alison26
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Im sorry I have no idea what you just said.  I only used the Text to speech feature so how would I convert anything?  I download audacity but that's about it. 
alison26
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I think the main problem is that my file is to big.  If I start deleting audio eventually I get it to export.  I have two presentations I made.  One was large and one small.  The small one converted no problem.  I am so confused.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Edited
11 Years Ago by alison26
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

ahh, ok, I thought you were importing a file from a 3rd party source. ie - using another program to generate tts - which some of them will output non standard 8bit files.

In this case - you may be right with a file being too large and your computer may simply be having a hard time handling it - but that's a one of several things that could cause it. My first guess is that your computer is low on resources.

Can you please share your computer specs ? we'd need to go down a list of things that could cause this, starting with your computer / hardware.

things that can cause this -
older computer with low resources
bad audio driver,
bad / outdated directx drivers
corrupt data

Edited
alison26
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Well its a brand new computer only two days old. Drove over my old computer so had to buy new one asap. DELL 7537

Specifications

Specs:Details:Description:
Warranty Terms - Parts1 year limited
Warranty Terms - Labor1 year limited
Height0.9 inches
Width14.9 inches
Depth10 inches
Weight5.7 pounds
Processor BrandIntel®
ProcessorIntel® 4th Generation Core™ i5(Also known as the CPU). The part of the computer that interprets and executes instructions. Think of it as the brain of the computer.
Processor Speed1.6GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz)How fast a computer processor carries out instructions. In general, faster is better, but processor speeds across brands may not be equivalent (i.e., a 3.0GHz AMD processor may not be the same speed as a 3.0GHz Intel processor).
Battery Type4-cell lithium-ion
Display TypeHigh-definition LED-backlit touch screen with TrueLife technology (1366 x 768)Technology used to display text and images on the screen. Computer monitors are available in 2 types: CRT (traditional tube displays) and LCD (flat-panel liquid crystal displays). Notebook computers, PDAs, mobile DVD players and other devices use LCD screens.
Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)15.6"Size of the screen, in inches, measured diagonally from corner to corner.
Cache Memory3MBA small segment of memory that stores frequently used information for fast access by the processor, improving response time.
System Memory (RAM)6GBThe memory a computer uses to run its operating system, applications and active data files. Greater amounts of RAM improve speed and enable more applications to run at once.
System Memory (RAM) Expandable To8GBMaximum amount of memory a computer can support (as opposed to the amount that comes preinstalled).
Type of Memory (RAM)DDR3L
Hard Drive TypeSATA (5400 rpm)Hard drives are classified based on the interface they use to connect to a computer. Common interfaces for internal hard drives include EIDE, PATA (also known as, ATA and IDE), SATA and SCSI. Common interfaces for external hard drives include USB 2.0, FireWire and eSATA.
Computer Hard Drive Size750GBCapacity for storing programs, photos, video, music and other electronic information. Hard drive capacities range from a few gigabytes to several hundred.
Optical DriveNot included
Direct-Disc LabelingNo
Digital Media Reader or SlotsYes, digital media card reader
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 4400Type of graphics (video) adapter (usually built into the motherboard), identified by manufacturer and model.
TV TunerNoEnables reception of TV programs.
MPEGNoA group of digital video formats created by the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) to compress high-quality video into file sizes small enough to be transmitted over the Internet.
Built-in WebcamYes
ModemNoneDevice that allows a computer to send and receive information over telephone or cable lines.
NetworkingBuilt-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)Ability to connect to other devices on a network using Ethernet, Wi-Fi (wireless; 802.11), Bluetooth, etc.
Wireless NetworkingWireless-B+G+N
Bluetooth-EnabledYes
S-Video OutputsNoneConnections that deliver separate color and black-and-white video signals through a single cable. S-video connections provide better picture quality than RF and composite video connections but not as good as component video, DVI and HDMI connections.
AudioWaves MaxxAudio
PCMCIA SlotsNoneSlots in notebook computers that accept credit-card-size upgrade cards. Type I is used mostly for memory, Type II for modem, fax and network cards, and Type III for hard drives.
IEEE 1394 FireWire PortsNone(Also known as FireWire, Apple Computer's trademarked name for IEEE 1394.) High-speed connection that supports data transfer rates of up to 400 Mbps or 800 Mbps (depending on port version).
Parallel PortsNoneOlder and relatively slower interface most commonly used to connect a PC to a printer.
Game PortsNoneJacks for connecting video game controllers.
Laptop WeightStandard (more than 5.5 lbs.)
Battery LifeNot available
HDMI OutputYes
Blu-ray PlayerNo
TouchscreenYes
Operating System PlatformWindows
Operating SystemWindows 8The master software that controls hardware functions and provides a platform on top of which any software applications will run. Commonly used systems include Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X for computers and Palm OS and Microsoft Windows Mobile for PDAs.
Included SoftwarePocket Cloud Companion and more
ENERGY STAR CertifiedNoENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Best Buy PC AppNo
Graphics ChipIntel
Backlit KeyboardYes
Drive Capacity750GB
Graphics CardIntel® HD Graphics 4400
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you.... ya ..nice computer, it's certainly powerful enough so we can rule that out! - things that caught my attention

the maxxaudio - which is non standard - some non standard audio drivers, 'sometimes' insist on doing things their way and virtually rewiring your system in a way that's not always compatible with other software that use the windows audio routing system - not saying this is the case - but one point of concern that can cause issues.

windows 8 - i stuck to windows 7 because windows 8 seems to be a hot mess at times lol. no nice way to say it! this could also be one of those "whats wrong with windows 8 now?!" issues.
One thing to check on this is to make sure you have the latest updates installed.

other possible causes -

-virus - improbable but not impossible.

-anti-virus - unlikely - but not impossible - especially if it's set to some paranoid mode

- corrupt direct x - improbable because it's a new computer - not impossible because the install could have been bad.

- corrupt software install - possible, especially with new computers - I've seen several people post about erratic software issues on first installs on a new computer - and a fresh install fixed it.

-Some of these new computers add so much extra software to impress with bells and whistles- that it actually eats up your resources before you get to start any other software, ultimately degrading your computer performance more than helping it.

Edited
vidi
vidi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Intel® HD Graphics 4400   Type of graphics (video) adapter (usually built into the motherboard), identified by manufacturer and model.

Maybe not powerful enough ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

alison26
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

IS there a way to break down an existing project into smaller ones without loosing anything
alison26
alison26
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

whats the best way to export for youtube or any video service to watch online at school..   note still cant export bigger part of presentation.

Reading This Topic