Error message on new install of iclone content

Posted By rampart 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rampart
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
content pack ID: AIC500.......
The required Iclone & Content Pack records do not match
Please go to http://www.reallusion.com/support.asp to
contact RL customer support.

This has been a common problem lately. Is there a fix for this.
Everything appears to download fine, just will not install.

I'm wondering, if this is a 5.5 anomalie or something. Cool

wasabi
wasabi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)Junior Member (198 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello.

I have the same message/problem with Toon Maker + Avatar Toolkit2 (Toon Maker + Puppet +Controller +Avatar Toolkit2 – Builder).-->119$.

I have no answer to the iclone's team in support Ticket History and...NOTHING.Their silence is stressful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
En francais:
Bonjour.
J'ai le même message/souci avec Toon Maker + Avatar Toolkit2 (Toon Maker + Puppet +Controller +Avatar Toolkit2 – Builder) qui m'a coûté 119$.
J'ai écrit a plusieurs reprises à l'équipe d'iclone sans réponses, leur silence est stressant.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
@Rampart - I believe your issue is resolved now. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

@Wasabi - We are encountering an issue with the registration of content packs at the moment. We are urgently looking into it. I have replied to you via support and we will be in touch again soon once we have a resolution.

Please both accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rampart
rampart
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago

1) I always use Microsoft Explorer Browser, Mozilla gives me problems when using the RL cart.

2) If you do not have the price you are expecting to pay on the cart, before you pay STOP.
You can try this.. It has worked for me before: I remove the content choices, emptied the cart and tried again and the cart corrected.

3) When ordering large packs, and the cart displays a large number of content individual items The discount sometimes doesn't calculate properly for each item. Again, always make sure you have the right price before you pay. You may have to wait on support for several days to get a fix for your problem.

There is another problem I've found, which may help someone.

I have found when the RL download server is slow my orders record does not update soon enough. I get an error message about a serial number, etc. If I wait until the my member page order history record updates with a list of the content I purchased I can usually install the content.

If the order history record is not updated with what I bought...no go.

I think there must be a code key that is present in downloads and logically it is set by serial number of my iclone.

The server was very slow yesterday probably caused by more activity than usual. [Crying]

Reading This Topic