DA Points

Posted By Mel H 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mel H
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Can Animator 2 be purchased with DA Points

Carmello Holden

animatom
animatom
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Well, I know you can accumulate points from Nov. 7 to Dec. 4 2013 to buy CTA2...

"Terms and Conditions
Promotion Period: Starts from Nov. 7th 2013 00:00 MST to Dec. 4th 2013 23:59 MST

During the Promotion Period, purchase an accumulated content value of over $199 USD to receive a free copy of CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pro (Windows download version), or over $299 USD to receive a free copy of CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline (Windows download Version).

Eligible for all iClone / CrazyTalk / CrazyTalk Animator standalone content, combo content packs, and DA points purchase.

The final sales price, including all discount and coupon usage, is the price that will be counted as part of the total accumulation during the promotion period.

This promotion is not valid with content packs bundled with Reallusion Software (eg. iClone, CrazyTalk, CrazyTalk Animator, 3DXchange, popVideo Converter, FaceFilter), and not valid with any DA points spent on Reallusion Marketplace.

Limited to one free copy of CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pro or CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline per Reallusion member account. (eg. If a member spent $699 during the promotion period, he/she will receive only one free copy of CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline, not CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline and Pro Version)

The members who are eligible to receive a copy of CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pro or CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline will be officially announced and contacted via Email approximately 3 working days after CrazyTalk Animator2 launch. All contacts and announcements prior to this date in regards to eligibility are considered as reference only, and not as part of official announcement."

Edited
11 Years Ago by animatom
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
unfortunately, i don't believe you can buy certain packages with DA points, only items in the marketplace.

the above deal seems to allow you to purchase points as a credit towards the software - but not directly buy the software with points.

if it were possible, i'd jump on it myself!! w00t - I'd even be willing to pay a little extra in DA points considering the different currencies. Whistling

Edited
11 Years Ago by planetstardragon

Reading This Topic