Strange Video

Posted By funches 11 Years Ago
Rated 2.3 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

a test for a Chicago cable tv series I'm about to produce that will address the concepts that can't be found or explained or debated on the internet or in society, it's designed to eventually go beyond the laws of the outside forces which are the "laws of man" "the laws of God" (if you believe) and "the laws of physics" in the quest for "truth absolute"

Wolfzone Digital
Wolfzone Digital
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Looks interesting.

WOLF'S TRADING POST IS OPEN COME IN FOR A VISIT

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/680ac2cc-79cf-4f18-bede-82c9.png

"May you one day see what my eyes have seen...and be better for it" - Wolf
www.wolfzonedigital.com

General_Kemal_28
General_Kemal_28
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)Senior Member (453 reputation)

nice work animation and sound effects are successful but better work on texturing keep it upSmile
funches
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)Veteran Member (980 reputation)

General_Kemal_28 (11/9/2013)
nice work animation and sound effects are successful but better work on texturing keep it upSmile

sometimes you can "over texture",... especially if you're trying to keep some of the 3D scene looking 2D to help blend in the 2D video playing in the background

but the test wasn't in the texturing, the test was to make a simple "one camera" music video of a peforming band that actually used guitar straps, guitar cords, microphone cords and a steady drum beat which I never seen in any of the hundreds of iclone videos I've viewed, so I wanted to make a little iclone history by including those items

colour
colour
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
"but the test wasn't in the texturing, the test was to make a simple "one camera" music video of a peforming band that actually used guitar straps, guitar cords, microphone cords and a steady drum beat which I never seen in any of the hundreds of iclone videos I've viewed, so I wanted to make a little iclone history by including those items"

Yes - That particular aspect was very well-done Smile 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

funches
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

testing an intro for my Chicago cable tv series using the "one camera" technique

Edited
11 Years Ago by funches
funches
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

super hero school ...how to dodge lethal weapons 101

mark
mark
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Very cool!
But I think I would have liked to have seen at least one flesh-wound!
Just to keep the exercise honest! They may have been firing blanks!!! TongueTongueTongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Edited
11 Years Ago by mark
funches
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

mark (11/14/2013)
Very cool!
But I think I would have liked to have seen at least one flesh-wound!
Just to keep the exercise honest!

The Super Hero's Creed ..."never do harm".....especially to oneself

They may have been firing blanks!!! TongueTongueTongueTongue

of course I used blanks...blanks are free...real iclone lethal weapons cost money

Edited
11 Years Ago by funches
funches
funches
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

a replica of  the three banquet room facility located in a hotel owned by a friend that was to host a live music cable television show and the base station to produce a chicago cable sci-fi televsion series along with sci-fi movies, so I made a 3d animation as a presentation 

this was the reason that I brought iclone 4 because it looked easy to learn and this is one of my first iclone/sketchup projects ...also sorry about the singing...but it's hard as heck to get my voice to sound like a woman short of sitting on a bag of ice

Reading This Topic