Profile Picture

The expected CrazyTalk Animator 2 is coming!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Teviniii
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Impressive!!!!

I would love to hear and see more about customized characters too.
kkffoo
kkffoo
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)Veteran Member (549 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
From reading the blurb, and noticing what is left out, I'm guessing importing characters will have the same level of difficulty as the present program, if not harder due to the 3D aspect, and my finger in the wind guesses it will take at least 3-6 months for the content providers to catch up.

Which actually doesn't bother me that much, as I'm managing fine using the default chars and downloaded extras, and I will probably work out how to make my own eventually, if I stick at it.

What I'd really like to know how much it is going to cost for a straight (pro) upgrade?
Is it going to be worth waiting to see if this is a suitable Christmas present?
The bundles seem quite confusing to me.

I'm really getting to like CTA the more I use it, if the upgrade works well, even without an easy import pipeline (the customisation options would be enough), it will be worth getting, but maybe not now.
A good clear price would be the most tempting thing, especially if I felt it was a good deal.

My Marketplace Store
http://city.reallusion.com/store/kkffooo
Edited
11 Years Ago by kkffoo
perriced
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, must ask Blush if old iClone i-motions (version 3 !!!!!) will be exportable to Pipeline CTA 2, or will something preclude this?
thanks, Dave
SevenOneFlix
SevenOneFlix
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How does actor creation from a photo (face fitting) fit into the mix with CTA2? Is the morph lip synch feature of CTA1 being abandoned in this version?
CreativeSoulTV
Smile
CreativeSoulTV
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
Thanks for this very cool new version, I own all of the software and wanted to know what the upgrade price would be for CTA2 pipeline?

Keep up the great work, I look forward to the release and playing with the software.

CreativeSoulTV.com • Video Maker • Cartoonist • Geek • Flawed Genius • Blogger • Tech Enthusiast • Apple Fan • Youtuber • Podcaster • Movie Lover! Cool Social: The Creative JournalCreativeSoulTVTwitter

Sefardi
Sefardi
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I am exciting about this great release and can hardly wait. I would like to know if there's any changes or improvement to the timeline and key frame operation.  thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
toonarama (11/7/2013)
The new features certainly look very impressive and innovative and it is good to se re-use in the motions.

I would like to see more detail provided on how custom characters are imported in as this was probably the most difficult and frustrating part of the software.

Thank you

Mick

We will have more information on how the new features work starting next week. Stay tuned. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

kkffoo (11/8/2013)
From reading the blurb, and noticing what is left out, I'm guessing importing characters will have the same level of difficulty as the present program, if not harder due to the 3D aspect, and my finger in the wind guesses it will take at least 3-6 months for the content providers to catch up.

Which actually doesn't bother me that much, as I'm managing fine using the default chars and downloaded extras, and I will probably work out how to make my own eventually, if I stick at it.

What I'd really like to know how much it is going to cost for a straight (pro) upgrade?
Is it going to be worth waiting to see if this is a suitable Christmas present?
The bundles seem quite confusing to me.

I'm really getting to like CTA the more I use it, if the upgrade works well, even without an easy import pipeline (the customisation options would be enough), it will be worth getting, but maybe not now.
A good clear price would be the most tempting thing, especially if I felt it was a good deal.

Creating multi dimensional characters will be easier than in CTA1, but of course you will need to have all the source images/drawings prepared before you start the process. Once you have everything prepared CTA2 will automatically create your animation ready multi-dimensional character from a single template.

Regarding pricing, if you are an existing CTA1 user you will be able to upgrade to CTA2 with a special early bird 50% discount upon release. I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

perriced (11/8/2013)
Hi, must ask Blush if old iClone i-motions (version 3 !!!!!) will be exportable to Pipeline CTA 2, or will something preclude this?
thanks, Dave

Most .iMotion files should work just fine but not the old VNS format motions.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bibbinator
bibbinator
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Will CTA2 support Mac?

Reading This Topic