Error installing CT

Posted By Corvega 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Corvega
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
What does error message 'exceeded purchase seals' mean?
I tried to install on my laptop and got the above message

https://www.youtube.com/user/wcthrill
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
hrmm, you may want to check your account, you are only allowed a certain amount of installs per software - so if you uninstalled it but the reallusion servers didn't register the uninstall - it counts as 1 install. In your account registration page, there is a list of how many open installs you have with the software - you can disable 10 times until you have to email support for helping reset these numbers. so technically you have 15 installs if you count the 10 you can unregister yourself.

It's just a security device they have against illegal installs - ie - someone having your password and taking one of your installs without your knowledge.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Corvega (10/5/2013)
What does error message 'exceeded purchase seals' mean?
I tried to install on my laptop and got the above message

If you already have CTA installed on two computers then please just uninstall from one them while connected to the internet and this will allow you to install on a new computer.

Alternatively you can manually deactivate from your Member Account. Please see the link below for instructions.

http://faq.reallusion.com/index.php?action=article&cat_id=001002&id=422&lang=

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic