Motion Montage Installation Issues

Posted By richinri 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
richinri
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Using iClone 5.5 on Windows 7. Just bought Motion Montage 1, 2 and 3.
Vol 1 seems to have all projects installed
Vol 2 only has Action Panels, Dancing Cage and Envelope and Card
Vol 3 only has 3 bonus demo projects...nothing else.

The usual problem with content installs seems to be it appears to install correctly. Then you get a notice that it didn't install correctly and to re-install using the system recommendations which I did. So what do I do to fix this? w00t
richinri
richinri
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
A closer examination showed that everything apparently has installed correctly. I was under the impression everything would be in project files. Now I can't delete this thread so I hope everyone enjoys my display of ignorance. BigGrin
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
richinri (9/25/2013)
Using iClone 5.5 on Windows 7. Just bought Motion Montage 1, 2 and 3.
Vol 1 seems to have all projects installed
Vol 2 only has Action Panels, Dancing Cage and Envelope and Card
Vol 3 only has 3 bonus demo projects...nothing else.

The usual problem with content installs seems to be it appears to install correctly. Then you get a notice that it didn't install correctly and to re-install using the system recommendations which I did. So what do I do to fix this? w00t

Contact Support!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

lynn3d
lynn3d
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
richinri (9/25/2013)
Using iClone 5.5 on Windows 7.

I noticed the same thing on my new system Win7. I think that Microsoft is just being overly cautious and when the Reallusion install says 'successful' I just ignore the Microsoft notice. BigGrin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animations made in iClone and CrazyTalk Animator
animagic
animagic
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 16 hours ago
It seems to happen with any install package that is several years old and was most likely developed under Windows XP. If it was installed correctly, just ignore the message.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

rodney
rodney
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I tried installing Motion Montage vol 2 on Win7 running iclone 5.2. Although the installer reports a success, all the props were dud. No animation whatsoever. I checked the animation timeline. Collect motion track is just 1 frame long. Anyone with similar problem?
Strangely, the projects that came wth Motion Montage appears to be working.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rodney (10/19/2013)
I tried installing Motion Montage vol 2 on Win7 running iclone 5.2. Although the installer reports a success, all the props were dud. No animation whatsoever. I checked the animation timeline. Collect motion track is just 1 frame long. Anyone with similar problem?
Strangely, the projects that came wth Motion Montage appears to be working.

Look here for information on how to use:

http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/csproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC410DIENU050120100609001&MenuItem=ic_scene&Type=Props

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic