Profile Picture

exporting video problems

Posted By liangliang8072 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
liangliang8072
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)Senior Member (401 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
hi,i hope someone can help me. i tried to made a  project with 4 charactor,and set both text to speed and text effects to every charactor.but after i export it to avi video, it doesn't play the audio of  the charactor and the ‎corresponding text effects  at the same time.text effects is more later than the audio,and doesn't appearance completely.why?and how to fix the problem
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 14 minutes ago
When you play back your project in CrazyTalk does it play as expected?

If it is only on export that things go out of sync then try changing video formats to WMV to test if the issue is with AVI only. Is the problem still the same?

Likewise try reducing your output resolution. If you are trying to export high resolution uncompressed AVI video then this can cause sync problems. Choose a low resolution such as 640 x 480 etc. and see if the problem continues.

Also do check that you have the latest sound and graphics drivers installed. Having outdated drivers can cause problems like these.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic