Posted By badgerballs 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Flip object in Character Composer and select multiple layers

Author
badgerballs
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)Veteran Member (956 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I have created a head and want to add mouth. I added the mouth from the Library items but I cannot flip it as my head is looking from the other side orientation. How do you flip items. I tried draging the right node thru past the left but it stops, and there is no flip tools. Any idea. Also how do you select more than 1 item at a time in the layers list.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
You can not flip objects in composer mode.

If you are using any of the stock objects (i.e. mouth, nose, etc.) note that they are usually setup for front/left facing characters.

If you are using all your own images you can make the character face any direction you want.

Only a character/prop on the stage can be flipped.
Note: the flip function will flip the entire character and not selected parts (i.e. head) of the character.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

richyart
richyart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
How to select multiple layers, like bones in the motion key editor??

Reading This Topic