Profile Picture

I bought content from Cypher-Wolf But !?

Posted By QatariGameDev 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
QatariGameDev
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I bought from days an anime characters by Cypher wolf & anime faces plugin, but the problem is
the trail wont go away from the anime time bundle (    Anime School Time ) when i select them inside iclone5 ?

the faces work perfectly without any trail watermark ?

what the heck ? i already payed 387 points for that's anime bundle Sad

i hope someone help me ?
QatariGameDev
QatariGameDev
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)Junior Member (192 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I tried reinstall the contents and replace it again, still the trail are existed on anime time school Sad

i didn't get it ? for what I payed 387 points at Anime School Time if this how supposed to be ? just to watch them at my iclone5 editor with Trail watermarks Unsure ?
colour
colour
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
You could try iClone Program / Help Drop-down / Content 1-Click Verification.

However that hasn't worked for 2 recent Posters with the same problem. I suggest you contact the Content Marketplace Developer.

Anyone-else?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
The link to the Anime School Pack shows that base content is required.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC735bc623661032464

If you do not have these 2 base G3 Female Casual and G3 Male Casual you will get watermarks.

Duchess Designs Store 

Edited
11 Years Ago by duchess110
Cellygon
Cellygon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I apologize for that and sorry for the very late reply. The specific pack you mentioned requires the two free character from the marketplace and trey from the marketplace. You have to download it from the marketplace for it to work with no watermark. If you have those character installed but not from the marketplace it will still shows as trial for some odd reason. I don't quit understand that myself when my other characters are fine.

I have been meaning to fix this for some time but I've been busy and forgot about it until now. Thanks for reminding me. I will try to fix this up tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------
My latest release for CC

For all my other iClone contents, click here.

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I had this same problem on many of the items I purchased (and some that were free).

Sometimes items you purchase have other content with them that you aren't aware of.
The physics football players contained the "buzzcut" hairstyle. Because I had not purchased that hairstyle, the avatar would load with the trial watermark. The free John Connor character had the same problem.

Solution:
When you load an item you paid for in the MP. Make sure you are connected to the Internet the first time you load the new content. If the watermark is still active, on the project tab, right panel, select "buy trial content" button. This automatically identifies what content is showing as "trial" (I.e. hair or clothing) and takes you to the product page for that specific content. At this point, you can choose to purchase that content or simply remove that specific item from your scene. If you replace the trial cloth or hair with something you have that isn't trial content. The watermark will go away, leaving the item you actually paid for without the trial watermark.

Reading This Topic