Posted By EvilGenius 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Ability To Create Entire Projects Including Different Scenes

Author
EvilGenius
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
I love CTA, but some of my projects involve multiple scenes and I find myself having to create an entirely new project for each scene and then having to later merge them together in a different video editing program. Being able to do this all from CTA would certainly be nice. Maybe in CTA 2 we will see this feature. #CrossesFingers

======================================================

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the feedback.

Even in the in the current release it is possible to setup more than one scene in a project. This is done by setting up your scene elements in different areas of the work space and then use the camera switch controls to move between scenes.

However the work involved really outweighs the benefits as it is simply much easier and quicker to build separate projects for each scene and then edit them together afterwards.

This is unlikely to change in CTA2 I'm afraid.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic