First try

Posted By SilverSkyFox 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SilverSkyFox
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Well, i am new to the Forum and i have purchased Face Filter today and just have to say it is an awesome product and i love it!
So i have so many possibilities to change or modefy my 3d characters and also real portrait pictures Smile

Here is a picture i've made now with my 3D Character Cara Joy

it's just a small image, if anybody is interested into seeing the bigger picture just follow the link Smile

[url=https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1048343_10151773780265996_238167622_o.jpg][/url]

(original picture is still a bit bigger than in the link as the server always lower down the quality and resolution a bit)

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Really nice work. Thanks for sharing another great use for FF3. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

SilverSkyFox
SilverSkyFox
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

the only bad point was that the right eye appeared under the hair but didnt got it look like it would fit to the other, so i needed to do some photoshop work in that section with a layer from the original (just that small part from the eye) but the program is really awesome and i will definitely use it more often for my 3d portraits Smile
SchachMatt
SchachMatt
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
regarding "right eye ... under hair": you may check this tutorial: http://www.reallusion.com/facefilter/training.aspx - "Getting Started with FaceFilter3"; see the 12th minute time frame.
Does this address your topic?
SilverSkyFox
SilverSkyFox
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

I was watching that tutorial what was also a reason why i purchased that product Smile
but it doesnt solve my Problem.

i try to describe it a bit but can also do a screenshot later.

So in the original image as you also can see the right eye is covered from the hair but when i have to do the fitting for the right eye i can't say it's covered from hair, so i have to guess where the eye goes through but it seem to be impossible to get that 100% right, so the eyelashes will shine through the hair at the end.

So if it would look exactly like the left eye i would let it like it is but it doesnt and i dont know if it is possible to mirror the left eye to the right side that i have a 100% looking good right eye that shines through the hair.

So maybe an option that the eye is half covered or covered with hair that i can set there the parts are that you can see and where the part is that is covered would also be nice.

btw. the eyebrow didnt shine through, just the eye
Edited
11 Years Ago by SilverSkyFox
SchachMatt
SchachMatt
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have not yet seen the possibility to "mirror" one eye to the other in FF automatically; since rather typically one eye of a Human is different from the other one - but then: how about an Avatar?
So: mirror manually?

What happens when during the fitting you apply the markers only to the section of the right eye that is visible?
SilverSkyFox
SilverSkyFox
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

it looks than like the eyelines goes where it is set, so the eye stop at the hair and makeup line goes exactly in that direction.

i've made another picture not that needed a bit more time to make as i have customized most settings but it's great to see what's possible even on 3d characters.

i hope the image size is all right but here is a link to the original file (on my pc it have a resolution of 6000x1500 but facebook set the quality down even if i apply to upload in high quality, so this file now have a resolution of 4096x1024)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1052383_10151778207950996_1775669430_o.jpg

i also made a full Background picture with Photoshop CS2 but not much i needed to set, just the background and some small settings for the color of the background

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1048133_10151778194135996_284609926_o.jpg

Reading This Topic