Profile Picture

iClone and Crazytalk in History Class

Posted By TechGal13 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TechGal13
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
I use iClone and CrazyTalk for my History lessons at school.

My first video I made was the teachers singing a song about Henry VIII and his Six Wives. I used photos of the teachers and used CrazyTalk to animate them. The other students and my Teacher found it very amusing and they were glued to the screen throughout the video. My teacher says that we will be watching it again for revision soon.

Then we watched another video which I had made on iClone. I used the Hundred Years War pack and I made a movie with Teachers fighting each other! Again, the other students really enjoyed the video (except a girl who dislikes blood).

If you are a Student or a Teacher, I really recommend making a video for your class because the Students really enjoy watching videos instead of writing all of time.

Edited
15 Years Ago by kirsty20
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Great to hear you are having fun with iClone and Crazytalk. Thanks for the feedback. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ContentDude
ContentDude
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)Senior Member (458 reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Did you post your videos on Youtube or any Vlog?  I'd really like to see those videos you made.
TechGal13
TechGal13
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)Senior Member (447 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
ContentDude (4/6/2009)
Did you post your videos on Youtube or any Vlog?  I'd really like to see those videos you made.

I do have some videos on YouTube but not the ones with Teachers in. If I put the videos with teachers in on the internet, I would get permantly excluded and I don't want that to happen.

Here is the link for my YouTube channel if you want to see my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/paranormaljunior

Enjoy!

Reading This Topic