Profile Picture

Record audio from external mic settings???

Posted By perriced 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, would anyone know if, perhaps, I've missed some "secret" setting--within CT 7 Mac (as opposed to making adjustment of the Mac Audio settings themselves) --for recording with external mic? As far as I can determine, one is only given the one option--8kHz 16 bits, Mono. To me the sound quality with this only option seems to leave a little to be desired. Likely, then, I'll record on Audacity and bring the file over (but was hoping not to have to.)
Thanks, Dave
Edited
11 Years Ago by perriced
london224
london224
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)Senior Member (468 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I've just purchased the program, have an external mic which does show up. make sure you have it set up in the Mac System Preps for Sound.

Reading This Topic