The First-ever CrazyTalk app is HERE!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear all,

http://app.reallusion.com/crazytalk.html

The CrazyTalk app packs all the animation magic of CrazyTalk in a one-of-a-kind, hand-held package that lets you animate like if you’ve never seen before! Slide your fingers to generate expressions, tilt your device to see your characters react, or shake to make them pop and sway. Then share your videos on YouTube, Facebook or through emails.

Check out these demo videos for CrazyTalk app.

Please leave you comments below and share with us your feedbacks on CrazyTalk app.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

perriced
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, n...i...c...e app. Very nice. Wonder, though, is there a possibility of removing top (and bottom) black border when importing into Book Creator App? The borders appear in the final product on iBooks. Again, great app. I could barely wait. Thanks.
Dave
Edited
11 Years Ago by perriced
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

perriced (6/3/2013)
Hi, n...i...c...e app. Very nice. Wonder, though, is there a possibility of removing top (and bottom) black border when importing into Book Creator App? The borders appear in the final product on iBooks. Again, great app. I could barely wait. Thanks.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about? We also think this is a good combination for CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

ulf_20121231055235802
ulf_20121231055235802
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Any chance of an app for Android soon, or is it the same as cursing in church in the world of visual effects? Wink
perriced
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about?We also think this is a good combinationfor CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

Bruce, again, this is excellent app. And Book Creator also a good use. I thank Reallusion for helping me effect my creative dreams. Here's a screen shot I hope within the Book Creator. The borders only appear on "play" though they are independent of "controls" I believe.

The second screenshot (or maybe pics are reversed, sorry) is in iBooks, where the top and bottom borders appear even before "play".
Again thanks, dave
Attachments
image.jpg (394 views, 87.00 KB)
image.jpg (384 views, 92.00 KB)
image.jpg (490 views, 92.00 KB)
Edited
11 Years Ago by perriced
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

perriced (6/4/2013)
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about?We also think this is a good combinationfor CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

Bruce, again, this is excellent app. And Book Creator also a good use. I thank Reallusion for helping me effect my creative dreams. Here's a screen shot I hope within the Book Creator. The borders only appear on "play" though they are independent of "controls" I believe.

The second screenshot (or maybe pics are reversed, sorry) is in iBooks, where the top and bottom borders appear even before "play".
Again thanks, dave

Hi Dave,

I have passed this issues to our support team. We'll come back to you later. Smile

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

perriced
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Deleted,
Edited
11 Years Ago by perriced
SnowLavender
SnowLavender
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Bruce (RL) (6/4/2013)
perriced (6/4/2013)
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks,

Again thanks, dave

Hi Dave,

I have passed this issues to our support team. We'll come back to you later. Smile

Dear Dave,

Since it's hard to reproduce this issue on our side, could you please provide us with the following information?

1) After exporting in the CrazyTalk application, is there a black border on the top and bottom of the video when you see it in the Album?

If yes, does this issue happen every time?

If not, does the situation show up in the iBook and Book Creator every time?

2) Please provide us your iPhone or iPad model number, iOS version number and the current remaining storage capacity.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Carol
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
perriced
perriced
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

1) After exporting in the CrazyTalk application, is there a black border on the top and bottom of the video when you see it in the Album?

If yes, does this issue happen every time?

If not, does the situation show up in the iBook and Book Creator every time? (It seems if the bars are on Book Creator, they appear, as well, on iBook).

2) Please provide us your iPhone or iPad model number, iOS version number and the current remaining storage capacity.

Carol,
#1 Negative, no black borders when I see it in Crazytalk App projects (if that is what you mean?), and no black borders in iPad Camera Roll (if that's what you mean?).
Seems to be a little intermittent in showing up in Book Creator.

Just looking again now, and it sort of seems to happen when I resize the inserted video!!!! Seems when it is first inserted the borders are not there, then when I resize they appear and remain, can't be removed. Strange, I know. Could that be it?

#2 Model #MC954LL/A
IOS 6.1.3
Storage available 8.4GB (total used 5.4GB)

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can/need to give you any more info? CT7 App is, still, quite a nice thing,
Dave
Edited
11 Years Ago by perriced
Trappola1957
Trappola1957
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
L'applicazione è bellissima specie per chi ha crazy talk 7 desktop ed altro (iclone talk animator ...come me)

Peccato che c'è una cosa che non funziona nell'app per ios crazytalk :quando provo a registrare per dar voce ad un attore mi risponde di abilitare il microfono in setting ma nel menu setting non trovo traccia del settaggio più esattamente :

con il personaggio clicco (touch essendo su iphone) su la voce in basso a destra RECORD scelgo l'opzione Record per registrare e mi appare una finestra che dice :
"Please enable microphone access permission in Setting"
ma nel menu setting non trovo nulla.
Non credo sia il settaggio del mic su iphone perchè con memo vocale ed altre app vocali mi funziona bene
Urgente
Vi prego di aiutarmi perchè è per un progetto molto importante per me
Crzytalk per ios iphone 4 app versione 1.21.1211.1 (regolarmente comprata su appstore)

La cosa strana è che ho provato a disinstallare l'app e reinstallarla (più volte) ma non risolve il problema
poi ho provato ad installare l'app in versione free e con quella la registrazione funziona perfettamente !!
Come posso fare ?
Grazie mille a chi potra aiutarmi

Reading This Topic