CrazyTalk 7 Pro Mac - Crashes when trying to export video - constant

Posted By arketron 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CrazyTalk 7 Pro Mac - Crashes when trying to export video - constant

Author
arketron
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Everything was working for a few days. Now it crashes everytime I try to export to video.

I have done nothing different.

Any ideas.

This is an urgent situation for a client.

video Codec: H.264
Quality: 6
Output size: 960 x 720
Locked Ratio
FR: 30
Export Range: 1393
Quicktime Export

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear of your problems exporting. If you are still encountering this issue, please contact Support using the link below. They will be able to check this issue for you.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JOHNAVATAR.com
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Did arketron get this worked out?!

I've been having the same problem, turns out CrazyTalk 9 Pro is eating up my boot hard drive, even though I'm exporting to a second (of 4) internal hard drives on my MacPro.

I started with about 100GB free on my SSD Boot Drive and after a very few exports (which they pretty much all failed by the way, zero size files and the Quicktime wouldn't play?).... my hard drive was down to like 12MB!!!!!!!! I had to delete about 50GB of other files to free up space to export 6 CT7Pro movies, each of about 1.5 minutes long! They were round 4 minutes, but CT7Pro would only export the first 1.5 minutes, then the Quicktime stops play with no video/audio, though the QT is still playing...)

Anyway... check your boot drive, it's probably all used up!

AND I can't find where these files are that CT7Pro is leaving behind so I can delete them!

How do I find these files.... I'm thinking CT7Pro is creating temp/cache files, but not deleting them after it's done and that's what's eating up my hard drive. And I'm thinking I should be able to simply delete these files so I can do more exports.

Right now, I can't do any more CT7Pro work because my boot drive is completely full!

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Robert Moore
JohnAvatar@JohnAvatar.com

Reading This Topic