iClone 5.4 Facial Animation showcases

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi all,

After iClone & 3DXchange 5.4 updates releasing, we've seen many iClone movies and tutorials made with the new facial animation feature. And we've collected some cool showcases on this page demonstrating how iClone V5.4 & 3DXchange V5.4 can help you with facial animation. Please see the link below.

User Showcase & Tutorial - Facial Animation

Also Here are some cool submissions to ReallusionTV made with new facial animation features.

The Hunter - Denis Lizzi

Who am I? - Marcio Pulcinelli

Please post your iClone 5.4 facial animation showcase or tutorial under this thread to share with the community.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

Edited
11 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Talking in Circles........ O

As I said in My text on YouTube, Reallusion delivered what was promised plus more.

Politicians; now they know how to talk in Circles...especially our current administration in Washington D.C.. They promise you everything and deliver nothing.

Reallusion delivered on their promise, plus a whole lot of unexpected improvements.

An example of using some of the OBJ import Options and Facial Morphs as Viseme's to make an object or character that cannot even accept speech in DAZ, do so in iClone.

The first character shown is nothing more than a circle. It was duplicated/copied, had a few changes done to it, and then edited in 3DXChange using the Expression Editor, to make it appear to talk when given CTS6 files, Text to Speech input, or just import of an MP3 or WAV. It almost looks like a scientific wave scale when the speed is increased, of course you would likely mute the sound used to create the animations to the shape. Good for capturing as an image sequence to be placed on some sort of Sci-Fi panel in a scene, or medical equipment screen or two.

There are two examples in the same iClone scene using "Toon Kitty". It was exported first without facial morphs, largely because I didn't realize it had them. I discovered them and made one change to the mouth inside DAZ, and then used variations of it to create the talking mouth you will see here. Not difficult at all to match the Viseme Panel, just persistence, and trying to do it only once. I always heard, "If you have time to do it twice, you have time to do it right the first time".

The Freak character was simply a converted DAZ Michael4 that accepts the Reallusion DUF file for Genesis doing a conversion process shown by VIDI. Works like a charm for Legacy characters. A bit time consuming and paying attention to details, but it isn't difficult to accomplish.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Cricky
Arrow
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
One More and I believe I'll go back and finish something else I've been working on.

This is Part 3 of a 3 Part series that I promised. It will likely extend out to beyond 3 parts, but it's easier to follow in pieces rather than all at once. You may see something you didn't realize was there, or say "Oh, I knew that". Regardless, if it helps one person, then I did my part.

Once again, these are basics and shows some of the basic principles of how I go about working with characters that I want to have the Facial DUF applied to in DAZ for use in iClone.

A whole lot more can be shown, but I only have so much time to devote to this. There are many tutorials put out on the DAZ Channel that will show you way more than I could possibly have the time for. Take a look around and cull the information you find into a viable character you can use in iClone. Just know that the Reallusion DUF file is more than Lip changes, so it's entirely up to you how valuable your time is to re-create the targeted morphs from scratch.

p.s. This guy is not finished...but he will be.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

my iclone facial animation of Daz figures tutorial by wendyvainity.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

hj
hj
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Lipsync-Test with Kalinka of Nursoda

hj

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

Edited
11 Years Ago by hj
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
https://www.box.com/shared/plpn909svhs3h020ly0q corrected wav file link for video

Wabby
Wabby
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Here is my first video with iClone & 3DXChange 5.4. Thanks Reallusion for your wonderful softwares !

Visit my website : Wabby's Land

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Looking great Wabby - looking forward to the first episode
starfugger
starfugger
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)

i love this wabby. what exactly was blender's role in the pipeline? thanks Smile

Reading This Topic