Profile Picture

Motion Montage Problems

Posted By dronein7g 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dronein7g
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)Senior Member (277 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hi guys! I am new to Iclone and Motion Montage. I want to make an intro to my news series Geek News Now with MM but I am encountering a serious problem. When I start up Iclone 5 and select any of the MM content it all looks like it has purple static on it. I do not know what the heck is going on. I thought maybe that is just how it looks and when saved it would look different but when I save images or even video it still has that terrible purple static. Please help!

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This is how the "blocks" should look:

A suggestion is to download and reinstall the package again.  If you are still getting the same result as before, contact customer support.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Looks like a graphics issue, possibly drivers.

Firstly make sure you are working in Pixel Shader mode. You can check in the top right of the preview window or by going into Preferences (CTRL+P).

Please take a look at the System Requirements below to make sure your graphics card is one of the supported cards for iClone5.

If it is, check with your computer manufacturer for latest drivers, or from Nvidia, AMD or Intel. You may well find that the problem will go away as soon as you update those drivers.

And one polite request. Please don't post images larger than 1000 x 1000 on the forum. Very large images destroy the formatting of the forum, and make it difficult to read the accompanying text. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic