3DXchange 5.4 is here!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear all,

Th long-expected update has arrived! 3DXchange 5.4 allows you to facial-animate any type of character, from bone-based, morph-based to bone/morph hybrids. You may now define facial movements with the intuitive Expression Editor including Head, Eye, Jaw, Lip-sync, Muscle, and even customize your own! In version 5.4, extended bones can be designated into groups with different types of spring for all kinds of performance needs. Moreover, with the one-click DAZ character import, you can fine-tune facial animations as you wish! You can check out the WHAT's NEW page to know more about the cool new features!

Check out the demo video to see how it works!

We also provide the new Facial Pipleine Character Pack with 3 fully face and body rigged characters – Hunter, Chimp and Croc, allowing you to animate and puppet their faces intuitively. Each character has its own complete facial profile complete with neutral, joyful, angry, laughing and surprised options and their own iMotion body animations. Useful tools in iClone5.4 you can use with your characters include a detailed lip-sync with viseme, HIK motion layer editing, auto-blink, and much more! Not only can you utilize these features in iClone5.4, but you can also customize their individual viseme profiles, facial expression values… all the way down to individual facial muscle movement. This pack includes both the FBX and iAvatar files for each character to give you more flexibility.

Check out the page to know more!

In order to make 3DXchange more and more perfect, we sincerely hope that you can enjoy these new features and provide us with your feedbacks. Please leave your comments about this new update under this thread.

Best Wishes,

Reallusion Team

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
FIRST!

And YESH!!!! YESYESYESYESYES!~!!!!

Now if only we had... no kidding.

This is AWESOME!!!!

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Oh, the horror!!!
I found out about this at 6am local time. As I am getting preparred to spend the day working in the rain!!!
Longest day of my life.

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Ok, I'm a little confused about something.

I thought this update was free to 3dx5 pro and pipeline customers.
Everything I see says you have to pay for the facial animation. I have been looking forward to the end of my work day to get home and play with this new toy. Do I have to buy it?

hj
hj
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Bruce

The update 3DXchange Pipiline 5.4 crashed after exporting a prop to iClone w00tw00tw00t

The Beta does not crash

also

with fbx-Export from DAZ and after import to 3DXchange 5.4

The coordinates of the props are not correct

best

hj

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

Edited
11 Years Ago by hj
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
rcsinger29 (3/11/2013)
Oh, the horror!!!
I found out about this at 6am local time. As I am getting preparred to spend the day working in the rain!!!
Longest day of my life.

Hi..

The upgrades to both iClone5 and 3DXchange5 (5.4) are completely free to existing 3DX5 users.

We have also released a new content pack called the Facial Pipeline Character Pack. This pack does require separate purchase but isn't essential to be able to use the new 5.4 features.

http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/2013_Facial-Pipeline-Character-Pack/default.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

what does this pack give more (in addition to the three new characters) ?
Also, I have seen that it includes the "Daz Genesis Extension".
Would it be possible to add some more description about these two items ?
Especially what can or can not be done with/without them.

Thanks

Roberto

PS: too bad I am in biz trip for 1 week... can't see the 5.4 patch till Friday... but after all my home PC is busy for an endless rendering of a complex scene which will takes days to finish :-)

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The Daz Genesis 1 click import is not working for mouth animation for me. The head and eyes work but the Jaw doesnt move the mesh. The teeth drop out of the mouth, but the face remains untouched.

The expressions do not work either.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
RobertoColombo (3/11/2013)
Hi Peter,

what does this pack give more (in addition to the three new characters) ?
Also, I have seen that it includes the "Daz Genesis Extension".
Would it be possible to add some more description about these two items ?
Especially what can or can not be done with/without them.

Thanks

Roberto

PS: too bad I am in biz trip for 1 week... can't see the 5.4 patch till Friday... but after all my home PC is busy for an endless rendering of a complex scene which will takes days to finish :-

Please see below for a list of contents.

Facial Pipeline Character Pack

• Content: 
    - 7 Characters
    - 4 Motions  
    - 3 Accessories

• Designer's Source Pack:
    - .DUF file (Pose Preset file from Daz Studio 4.5 Pro)
    - Daz Genesis Avatar Face Key Sequence.xls
    - iClone Game Bone Avatar.fbx
    - iClone GameBone Avatar Face Key Sequence.xls 
    - GameBone Structure (4 image files)
    - Muscle Mapping & Puppeteering Relation.xls
    - Lipsync Test.iTalk
    - Auto-Convert (2 sets of conversion profiles)
    - FBX (6 fbx files included)
    - How to auto-convert included FBX characters.txt
    - FBX (6 fbx files included)
    - DummyBone.iProp
    - Zart_Source Files: Base.OBJ x 1 + Target Mesh.
      OBJ x 4 (Texture files included)

Please click HERE to see how these new developer files work.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

What exactly does GameBone do?

I understood when the first video was up, that you could import a character that was not skinned, and rig the character using the gamebone template.

in other words, a model that is a characer such as batman, but has no bones, can be mapped somehow using the gamebone template in an "auto-rig" type situation.

Is this true? or is gamebone just a way of making the animation easier in existing skinned bone characters?

Reading This Topic