Installation crash with CrazyTalk7

Posted By joebecker 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
joebecker
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)Veteran Member (505 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I purchased CrazyTalk7 PRO + Bonus Pack and downloaded the files today however I am unable to complete the installation. After entering the required info - name, company, computer name and serial number -- in the installer dialogs and clicking the Continue button the installer crashes and generates the following message and error log.

"Installer quit unexpectedly while using the libRLGenUUID2.dylib plug-in"

I've tried to reboot my computer and install multiple times with no success.

I posted this issue to support but have note heard anything back yet. Anyone with any ideas?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear of your problems with CrazyTalk 7.

You should have heard back from Support by now but if you haven't, please let me know and I will look into it for you straight away.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

michael_hagan
michael_hagan
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Im also having a problem with the actual download of Crazy Talk 7 Pro. It says the DMG for CT7 is 192 MBs. I have tried downloading numerous times, sometimes it stops at 42 MB (showing a completed download but unable to open the DMG) and then another time it made it all the way to 152MB and then same result. Another time it stopped after 20 MB and said it was downloaded completely, obvious it wasn't.

Im Running Mac, OS 10.6.8, Apple Upgrade Graphics Card, ATI raedon 5770 HD graphics card. Still over 250 GBs on my start up drive....no clue as to whats going on here. I was able to successfully download the bonus packages, no problem.

I have submitted a support ticket but have not yet heard back. Please help as I need to have a mock up of something for a client within the next few days.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

michael_hagan (3/1/2013)
Im also having a problem with the actual download of Crazy Talk 7 Pro. It says the DMG for CT7 is 192 MBs. I have tried downloading numerous times, sometimes it stops at 42 MB (showing a completed download but unable to open the DMG) and then another time it made it all the way to 152MB and then same result. Another time it stopped after 20 MB and said it was downloaded completely, obvious it wasn't.

Im Running Mac, OS 10.6.8, Apple Upgrade Graphics Card, ATI raedon 5770 HD graphics card. Still over 250 GBs on my start up drive....no clue as to whats going on here. I was able to successfully download the bonus packages, no problem.

I have submitted a support ticket but have not yet heard back. Please help as I need to have a mock up of something for a client within the next few days.

Hi Michael,

I see Support has advised you to try using a Download Manager.

Have you tried this, and if so was it successful?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ariel Oniria
Ariel Oniria
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hi,

I purchased Crazytalk7, yesterday afternoon, from the Apple Store. I downloaded it successfully, but I was unable to open it. So I contacted both Reallusion, from whom I got no response yet, and Apple support; who advised me to:
a) delete the application and reinstall it
b) get in touch with Reallusion.

By now, I have already installed the application 7 times, always with the same result.

My computer OS is Mac OS 10.6.8. Does anyone know what can I do to resolve this problem?

Many Thanks,

AO
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Ariel,

Sorry to hear about your problems running CrazyTalk 7 For Mac.

We normally try to reply to all support tickets within 2 working days so you should be hearing back from Support soon. Please make sure to check in your Member Account for any replies as sometimes emails get filtered as spam.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic